8th May 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

How may I find the centers of exam in Karnataka as I will be giving the exam first time?

hello sir/madam,
its first time i would like to attend the exam. so please can you help me in knowing the centers in karnataka.waiting for your reply....

thank you

20th May 2015, 12:06 PM
savneybillford

Default Re: How may I find the centers of exam in Karnataka as I will be giving the exam first time?

Your question is not complete. You haven't mentioned exactly which exam you are going to attempt in the state of Karnataka. Of you would mention the same in your reply may be I can help you better. Currently I can only give you certain suggestions regarding the same.

Of you have to select a centre for your examination in Karnataka. I suggest you select cities like Bangalore, Mysore, Mangalore, etc. As it will be easier for you to search places within these cities, and you can expect a lot of help from officials there.

However if you have already selected a centre from the state of Karnataka, and you have no idea how to get there. I suggest you go search that place in google maps. Enter your current location. Enter the destination, that is the exam centre. And look for directions. That will help.

You can get google maps over here. maps.google.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?