29th April 2014, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Where to take online test for TOEFL?

I want to take toefl test online somewhere for the practice purpose can anyone do tell me that where can i take that test.

13th May 2014, 07:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where to take online test for TOEFL?

As you asking here that about your problem k you want to study in abroad you decide to take further study in abroad and continuing your study in abroad. .

so for that in abroad they takes a English test for students for to knowing the English word power, talking power and writing power of students as you know well..

For that you have to firstly take coaching for that and after you get well prepared for English test then you can go for TOEFL test that takes place in abroad..and for that I am going to tell you that where can you takes that online exam and I am going to tell you the centers in whole world so let me started-
1-In Canada you can find an institute called as “LEARNHUB” and that is the centers for taking online TOEFL exam.
2-In India you can find a institute called as “learning links foundation” and that is the centers for taking online TOEFL exam.
3-In Indonesia you can find a institute called as “International Test Centers” and that is the centers for taking online TOEFL exam.
4- In Japan you can find “CIEE” and that is the centers for taking online TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?