26th April 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What do to if lost all the documents required for MBA from IGNOU?

Sir, i had taken admission for Distance Education in M.Sc (Maths) in the year 1991-1992. But unfortunately I could not do the course and was absent for the exams. Now I would like to do MBA from IGNOU for which i need the migration certificate. Also I have lost all the details of my roll number, etc. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get duplicate documents of my MBA from Symbiosis Institute of management, Pune if I lost them?
  2. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  4. On which date the IGNOU distance learning MBA entrance exam will be held in Nashik, Maharashtra? Where is the local study center for the same? What are the documents required to get MBA prospectus?
  5. What are the requirements to do regular MBA? Documents required for admission?
  6. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  7. Documents required for M.A Sociology FY in IGNOU?
  8. How to join MBA course after completing B.Com? What are the documents required to doing MBA?
  9. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  10. Documents required for admission in M.Com 2015 session at IGNOU
  11. What all documents are required for admission in DPS, Ranchi?
  12. What's the date for admission and timing for B.Tech courses at NIT, Durgapur?
  13. Documents required for admission in 12th DPS Delhi?
  14. Documents required for admission in 12th at DPS Ranchi?
  15. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the date to fill the forms for IBPS?
  17. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  18. Can I get exemption in MBA(Operation Management) if completed MBA(HR) from IGNOU?
9th May 2015, 11:29 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: What do to if lost all the documents required for MBA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i had taken admission for Distance Education in M.Sc (Maths) in the year 1991-1992. But unfortunately I could not do the course and was absent for the exams. Now I would like to do MBA from IGNOU for which i need the migration certificate. Also I have lost all the details of my roll number, etc. Please help.

If you have not competed the course from there than how can they really provide you the certificates.

And the migration certificates is given only to those who have actually completed their course from there.

But in any case you lost your documents than you can recover them by following a very simple procedure.

You need to go back to your college from where you have done your course and there you will need to fill an application form in order to recover the lost certificates and than you can easily get them from there.
13th February 2021, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What do to if lost all the documents required for MBA from IGNOU?

Sir I did mba in marketing and HR in 1993. Unfortunately I have lost my certificate and don't even have the roll no. Kindly suggest how I can get my roll no. And certificate.
Krishna kumar singh Gaur
S/o iqbal bahadur singh
DOB- 07/04/1970
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?