1st December 2009, 06:59 PM
AMARESH DAS

I have forgotten my roll no. for nda & na exam (ii), how do I get results of these ex

I am manish kumar from kokrajhar, i had appeared for nda & na exam (ii) from visakapattanam, my details is as under :-
manish kumar, son of sri ashok kumar singh, ward no. 1, santinagar, near circuit house, p. O. & dist. Kokrajhar (assam). I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY ROLL NO. FOR NDA & NA EXAM (II), PLEASE HELP ME GET THE RESULT OF THE NDA & NA EXAM (II).

9th December 2009, 11:31 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have forgotten my roll no. for nda & na exam (ii), how do I get results of thes

If you have forgotten it check it from your admit card,but if you have lost your admiy card and not remember the roll no.

then search for your name in 'employment news'.
they will publish the result of successful candidates along with names and roll no.in there news paper.
11th December 2009, 04:52 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: I have forgotten my roll no. for nda & na exam (ii), how do I get results of these ex

you can try it by your date of birth....or sill if u can nit then if u are pass,.....u will be receiving your callup letter very soon.....check your letters daily
15th December 2009, 07:54 PM
shweta guleria

Default Re: I have forgotten my roll no. for nda & na exam (ii), how do I get results of these ex

you can search it from there site also all result is available there.
2nd January 2010, 07:23 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
firstly to check admit card then no rollno. Then you full information is given this employnment site.
Good luck
2nd January 2010, 08:56 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

there official website can help you in getting your roll no and admit card :-)
3rd January 2010, 03:37 PM
Senior Member+++

you can search your roll.num from your application form number.OR BY ENTERING YOUR NAME in the search options you can find your rank
3rd January 2010, 03:38 PM
Senior Member+++

there is also official web site from where you can find your rank if you are qualified in the relevant exam.
3rd January 2010, 04:35 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

You can better contact the concerned institution and tell them your problem so that you can get the required details.
Good luck.
3rd January 2010, 07:31 PM
Abhishek Dhoot

try to contact them at there helpline number on ask them for help on there official websites........best of luck!!!
4th January 2010, 11:29 AM
kusum singal

now the best option is to go through employment newspaper.
best of luck
4th January 2010, 11:48 AM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA
Senior Member++

Hi
you can get it through your form number if you have.
All is well
5th January 2010, 04:11 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

if you have lost your admit card then you can ask for an duplicate admit card by paying the necessary fine
5th January 2010, 05:06 PM
Abhilash Bachulinge

you can go on their official websites

or contact the concerned institution
they can help you

good luck
30th January 2010, 04:28 PM
edward
Top Answerer

no need to worry about that you can search for your result in the employment news paper.
30th January 2010, 10:42 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

your roll number must be written at your hall ticket or contact the officials where you had sent the application form
4th February 2010, 10:19 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

donot worry.
go for the websites
www.upsc.gov.in here with the help of you name and date of birth you can find your roll number.
25th February 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dont worry if you have miss your admit card then you can apply for dublicate admit card from contact the senior office member by paid necessary fine.
3rd June 2010, 05:02 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMARESH DAS View Post
I am manish kumar from kokrajhar, i had appeared for nda & na exam (ii) from visakapattanam, my details is as under :-
manish kumar, son of sri ashok kumar singh, ward no. 1, santinagar, near circuit house, p. O. & dist. Kokrajhar (assam). I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY ROLL NO. FOR NDA & NA EXAM (II), PLEASE HELP ME GET THE RESULT OF THE NDA & NA EXAM (II).
check ur admit card ur roll number wil b ther!! or contact UPSC office.... try it it may help!!!! u can get result from their official site!!!!
10th June 2010, 10:48 PM
BALWINDER SINGH

Dear friend ........
Contact to the concerned authority for the roll no........and your nda result is published in the leading newspapers........
11th August 2010, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

I Abhijeet Singh Tomar apply NDA II 2010 Exam but not received Admit card and lost my application no . Pl send my admit card or suggest how can I get my Admit Card for appear to Exam NDA II 2010.
My email Id : [email protected]; [email protected]
Mob : 909415950460, 08081599545
14th August 2010, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Rajesh kumar ,father name karambir singh, vill . Chamrara ,panipat, phone.no. 07827859747 what is my nda 1st roll.no 2010
17th August 2010, 11:39 PM
hsakapandit
Banned

Location: Vill. and Post Office Katrain, Near Shiv Temple, Distt. and Teh. Kullu (Himachal Pradesh) India

You can send this information to your nearest NDA institute and letter them direct to mumbai. You must also send the document for further details./
Hsakapandit
18th August 2010, 12:25 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: I have forgotten my roll no. for nda & na exam (ii), how do I get results of these ex

Hi

You just check your admit card and get the roll no of yours from there.

In case if you don't have your admit card also then just contact with the examination coordinator and give him the form number which you have filled during the time of registration.

Then it might be possible that they will give you the roll numberor they will tell you the procedure of getting your roll number.

GOOD LUCK
18th August 2010, 02:06 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
If you have lost your admit card in your house then search it once more ,i think you will certainly get the admit card....

If you do nt get then wait for the result published in the employment newspaper.....
The roll number along wit the names are published for the qualified candidates...

So keep watching the employment newspapers..All the best for the result....
29th March 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhishek Dhoot View Post
there official website can help you in getting your roll no and admit card :-)
can u mention the official site as u said in ur post or else send me the link please bcoz i dint receive my hall ticket .. this information may help me to get my hall ticket reply me ass soon as possible.
31st May 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have lost my 2 arts roll no. con u plz tell me how can i know my result?
27th July 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i have lost my nda roll no which was held on 17 april .sir can u please tell me my roll no.here are my details.NAME-BHARAT CHHABRA ADDRESS-252/11,SWAR MOHALLA PURANA BAZAR SUNDER NAGAR DISTT.MANDI (H.P)
27th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i have forgotten my rollno. but i still have my form no. how do i get my rollno. to know my result??
6th August 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

i want my roll no of nda 2nd from devendra singh bisht
email addresses = [email protected]
20th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

this UPSC officers are vast they dont tell any information. irrespect&vest pigs
24th November 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

what are your name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?