30th May 2011, 07:21 PM
cristen

How may I find preference order of engineering colleges on the basis of their placements and faculties?

between colleges like thapar, nirma,lnmiit and nit's like manipur,agartala and uptu govt colleges like like biet,jhansi;knit, sultanpur;mmm gorakhpur what is the preference order?how is there placements and packages ,faculty etc.

15th March 2012, 10:38 AM
hikprakash

Default Re: How may I find preference order of engineering colleges on the basis of their placements and faculties?

Simply am telling that there is no possibility for this. because no one be announced this much of students has gone through our placement. but they announced in their college notice board,. if you feel you want to be entered into good institution you should enquire with friends or some other media like searching their details in internet. or you take list of colleges in your region and go and visit each and every colleges to get additional information. Thanx
25th May 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I find preference order of engineering colleges on the basis of their placements and faculties?

I THINK THAT UPTU ENG COLLEGE(EXCLUDE GOVT COLLEGE) CAN NOT APPOINT ON HANDSOME PACKAGES . MAX PACKAGES THREE
TO FOUR LACS IS NOT ENOUGH FOR ENGINEER.
6th June 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

If i got 66% in hsc & and 75 marks in mtcet then engg. is good for me?.
12th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have 42000 obc rank which college i can get in uptu?
30th June 2016, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best for placement? Panimalar or eswary or krishna college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?