19th December 2011, 03:32 PM
premkmr.d

Best M.E courses for B.E Aeronautical Student?

sent me details of best m.e courses for b.e aeronautical student.. And with the help of those courses to get a good job

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the best M.E courses for B.E Aeronautical Student?
  2. Which basic courses can help to do diploma or any other aeronautical based courses?
  3. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  4. What is the qualification required for Aeronautical Field? I am a Aeronautical student
  5. Is there any internship available to do for pre final year of aeronautical engineering branch?
  6. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. In which all colleges can I apply after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  9. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can we appear for PG in Aeronautical Engineering after graduating in IT engineering? What is the procedure to appear? Courses offered for PG in Aeronautical Engineering? Any particular entrance exam?
  11. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  12. Exams to be written by intermediate student to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering? Names of the colleges in AP for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. Are there precollege courses available for aeronautical engineering after completing ICSE 10th board?
  14. Information about Aeronautical Engineeirng course? Benefits of this course?
  15. List of different courses offered in aeronautical masters? -- [New]
  16. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical after doing B.Tech in Mechanical? Colleges or universities providing Aeronautical Engineering in India and Abroad?
  18. Details about Airport course which are available in Trichy?
29th December 2011, 09:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best M.E courses for B.E Aeronautical Student?

One can find various higher study options after completing their B.E in Aeronautical Engineering. M.E in Aeronautical Engineering is one of the most popular courses. You can also pursue M.E in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Space Engineering & Rocketry. Certain colleges offer M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. You can select the course according to your interest. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of entrance tests (e.g. GATE).
30th January 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

CAN THE B.E COMPLETED STUDENT IN AERONAUTICAL DO MECHANICAL IN M.E
22nd September 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

can i join AME after compeleting B.E Aeronautical engg. if it is possible what i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?