26th June 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?

If you want to take admission in be in Bhopal please call us on this numbers 08602672515,
7489799468. i would take your admission in be in Bhopal. just hurry.
Are you want to take admission in be in Bhopal.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?
  2. Syllabus and previous years papers for the post of Jr Engg from electronics background in MAHAGENCO -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the colleges for MSc in Genetics situated in Northern and Southern Region of India?
  4. Can I get admission in Oriented College Bhopal, LNCT college Bhopal, Thakral college Bhopal or any other government college after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE and state rank of 10200?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main for admission in any government Engineering college in Bhopal?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Bhopal and regional colleges of Bhopal for B.Ed after scoring 72%,85% and 78% in BCA,12th and 10th?
  7. Places where Metallurgical Engineering Colleges are Situated? Admission Procedure,Fee structure and admission criteria?
  8. How to take admission in B.Ed course in Bhopal Government college? I have completed B.Com
  9. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  10. How to take admission in BHU Bhopal after passing from government engineering college Ujjain?
  11. Can I admission in INCT College Bhopal in B.Tech after scoring 23 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  12. Can a student from Bhopal(OBC) give CENT exam for MBBS admission in AP medical college?
  13. How to take admission in Bhopal Government engineering college after scoring 42 in PET
  14. Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?
  15. How can I get admission in Wadia college after passing 12th with 74% in commerce region
  16. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  17. Necessary to give CLAT exam for admission in NLU(BHOPAL)?
  18. How much marks should I score to get admission Bhopal engineering college and GSITS?
7th June 2012, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?

i got less than 40 marks in maths in 12th. will i get admission in NRI college of bhopal?
12th September 2012, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in any college situated in Bhopal region?

i want to know admittion procedure in b.ed. in madhya pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?