19th April 2015, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.Com and I want to do M.Com along with ICSI.
In Assam will it be beneficial to do the ICSI course?
Can I get job after the completion of my ICSI?
Kindly let me know asap.

13th June 2016, 03:42 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?

Yes, where ever you want to do, do this course, there is no any problem related to this course location or the region. Everywhere you will get the same knowledge but yes one thing you nee d to make sure while taking admission, irrespective of the region or place you will get different kind of teacher which makes a difference, based on the education system and the quality of education of any college you must take admission there.

So, before taking admission make an inquiry then go for it.
14th June 2016, 06:19 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: Can I get job in Assam if study M.Com along with ICSI program?

Yes, you can get the job with the particular course that you are pursuing. M.com from ICSI. Before you are enrolled to the M.com with ICSI make sure that the course subject there taught is beneficial and is up-to mark of the students and most important thing is that, whether the student being taught there i satisfied with eh course and the college.

As sometimes happens that the student is not satisfied with the course due to college as well as the faculty. SO, you need to get some feedback from the student and then decide for the enrollment in that particular institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?