22nd September 2011, 07:02 PM
neetasingh21sep

List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?

hello sir,
I belong to Bhopal (M.P.). I have done B.Sc. Electronics and I want to do M.Sc.Electronic. please sir tell me which college will be best for me which is situated in Bhopal (M.P.).
please reply soon..

21st February 2012, 01:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?

For pursuing M.Sc (electronics) course you must have passed B.Sc or B.Tech or any other equivalent bachelor degree in science with good percentage from a recognized college.The admission procedure varies from college to college and even the percentage acquired in graduation. Here is a list of colleges offering M.SC (electronics) in Bhopal are:-

Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal

Sha-Shib College of Science and Management, Bhopal

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University, Bhopal

Govt. Girls College, Bhopal University, T.T Nagar, Bhopal

Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal.
4th June 2014, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges for M.Sc(Electronics) degree in Bhopal?

Hello sir,
I m preeti my question is how many marks or percent required for admission in msc(electronics) in Barkatullah university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?