12th March 2012, 07:57 PM
ashish pednekar

How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh

my son born in sawantwadi maharashtra and studied ifrom prep to std 8th in ballarpur maharashtra and studied from 9th 10th and 12th from singrauli madhya pradesh can he appear for mh cet and study in engg. collage in maharashtra what documents are required for it

Related Questions:
  1. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  2. What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP
  3. How to take admission in engineering college of Maharashtra after passing 12th from MP?
  4. Names of the best commerce colleges of MP and UP?
  5. Am I eligible for State Government Engineering College of Maharashtra through MH-CET being a candidate having completed 10th class from Uttar Pradesh and pursuing 12th class in Maharashtra?
  6. Which B.Tech colleges are available in MP especially private? -- [New]
  7. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  8. Best colleges for mechanical branch in MP after completing diploma? I am preparing for LET
  9. Wha are the goverment jobs for a BTech student with 74% aggrgate in ece department?
  10. List of colleges offering degree course in Sound engineering in Maharashtra or Madhya Pradesh? What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for the same?
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus for SSC Assistant Drug inspector exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  13. How to take admission in engineering? Which are the colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Dates and syllabus of LEET for direct 2nd year admission in B.E in Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Which are the affiliated M.Ed colleges in Gwalior?
  16. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  17. Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Can I get a government college after scoring 88 marks in MPPET?
27th May 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh

what is the eligibility of getting marks in pcm
19th June 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh

Which documents are need for ARC regitration ?
2nd July 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

my 1 std , 11 th art and 12 th art completed in madhya pradesh can we trasfer my graduation addmission in maharashtra in pune univercity
17th April 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter was born in Kalyan (Maharashtra) and we came back to Kerala six years back. All our documents are now of Kerala State. Birth Certificate (of Maharshtra) of my daughter was also submitted to the school. She completed her SSLC (6th std onwards, in the same school (CBSE)) and 2. Now pls let me know for engineering admission what documents required ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?