2nd July 2011, 10:09 AM
BPAVANI

Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?

At present I am studying B.Tech 1st year(E.C.E).My plan is to do M.Tech in top most university in India.so I want some details about M.Tech and what are the top universities and colleges in India?
And I want to know the entrance exams for them?

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in India offering MSc Electronics after studying BSc? Details about the entrance exams?
  2. Any universities or colleges offering M.Tech in Electronics or related field in North India?
  3. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  4. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam?
  5. Top Colleges offering Mtech/MS without entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details of colleges offering M.Tech in Biotechnology in Southern Region? Which entrance to answer to get in the course? Age limit to appear for the exams?
  7. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  8. How may I get the dates of B.Com entrance exams for top 20 colleges of India?
  9. Which are the top colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branch? How much is the GATE cutoff?
  10. Top colleges offering M.Tech good technology in India?
  11. Top Colleges in Pune offering M.Tech course without any Entrance Exam?
  12. Universities offering PhD in Botany in India? Details of entrance exams? -- [New]
  13. Top universities offering MS in Communication Engineering? Exams for admission in those colleges?
  14. Top universities in India offering M.Pharmacy? What are the courses?
  15. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MCA course? List of top colleges offering this course in Karnataka? Top Government Colleges to join this course?
  16. Top colleges in India offering courses for Aerospace and Aeronautical?
  17. List of universities and various affiliated colleges in Delhi and South India offering M.Phil and Ph.D in Microbiology? Information related to admission, fee and entrance exams?
  18. Top colleges offering PG programs in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in India and Abroad? What is the admission criteria?
3rd July 2011, 01:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPAVANI View Post
At present I am studying B.Tech 1st year(E.C.E).My plan is to do M.Tech in top most university in India.so I want some details about M.Tech and what are the top universities and colleges in India?
Academic Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Course

Graduates are allowed to apply for this course. They should have completed B.Tech, MCA or MSc in the any of the areas of engineering. Most of the institutes insist at least 60% marks in the qualifying exam to accept the application.

top m-tech in ECE branch college in india:-

M.Tech. in Communication Engineering in Electrical Engineering, (IIT Bombay) Maharashtra - India

M.Tech. in Microelectronics in Electrical Engineering(IIT Bombay) Maharashtra - India

M.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering,(IIT) - Guwahati - Assam - India

B.Tech and MS by Research in CSE/ECE, (IIIT), Hyderabad - Andhra Pradesh - India

M.Tech (Digital Communication), Karnataka - India

MS Electronics & Communication, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - India

Communication Technology & Management, Madhya Pradesh - India

Microelectronic & VLSI Design, Madhya Pradesh - India

Electronics and Communication System Engg., Madhya Pradesh - India

Electronics & Communication System Engg., Gujarat - India

High Voltage and Power System Engg., Madhya Pradesh - India

M.Tech in Power Electronics & Drivest, Tamil Nadu - India

all the best
14th August 2011, 08:50 AM
Paul Machine

Default best sewing machine

This post is very useful for me, much appreciated!
8th October 2011, 04:07 PM
reetu kumari singh

Default Re: Details about M.Tech and top universities or colleges in India offering the same? Which are the entrance exams?

may i knw the top most college in India offering M.Tech for Electrical branch without cracking the Gate.
22nd January 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir im venkatesh,im doing b-tech 2nd year cse.i want information about india top m-tech colleges.
25th January 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

hai,sir,im doing btech 3rd year eee,please said the complete information about the mtech
29th February 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

may i knw the best universities or colleges in india???
18th March 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the top mtech colleges for mechnical engg............................
27th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

At present I am studying B.Tech 3rd year(mech anical).My
plan is to do M.Tech in top most university in
India.so I want some details about M.Tech and
what are the top universities and colleges in India?
Please sir reply me on my e mail- [email protected].... I will wait for your reply...!!!!!also i wanted to know the scope of doing my m.tech after completing my masters...!!
31st July 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

iwant to do mtech,but i dnt have 60%in B.E,even though i want to appear for gate exam.so pl suggest me that iam eligible to takeup gate entrance....jana
25th August 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

As present iam doing B tech IT final year.My plan is to do M Tech In computer science engineering what are the details i need to prepare for that
12th March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed my mca in 2009..............can i do mtech now in 2013? and do i get fee reimbursement for my academic carreer in mtech.
12th March 2013, 07:23 PM

I completed my Mca in 2009.... Can i join in M-Tech now in 2013 & do i get the fee reimbursement now in my M-tech Career????
13th August 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Pls sir, may i know the best University in India offering M. Tech in Information Systems? 'm John 4rm Nigeria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?