27th September 2011, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP

I have born and studied up to std 8"th in maharashtra and 9"th,10"th,11"th I studied in madhya pradesh studying in 12th in kendria vedhaya in MADHYA PRADESH.after 12th i want to take addmission in engineering collage in MAHARASHTRA.plese tell me about
  • procedure and documents requried and about entrance exam

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in engineering in Maharashtra? I've completed 10th and 12th from Singrauli Madhya Pradesh
  2. Am I eligible to write Maharashtra CET? I was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra up to 12th standard
  3. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra? -- [New]
  4. My daughter was born in Maharashtra but studied outside Maharashtra,can she give MHT CET?
  5. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  6. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  7. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  8. Is there any problem to attend MHT CET? I was born and studied upto 10th in Maharashtra state
  9. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for engineering in Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh?
  11. Can one get admission in engineering colleges of Maharashtra without having domile certificate but having 10th and 12th from Maharashtra state?
  12. What is the domicile eligibility for MH CET exam?
  13. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  15. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  16. Will I get get admission to direct 2nd year in Maharashtra after doing diploma in Electrical with 75% in Goa? Procedure to get admitted and documents required?
  17. How can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I have done SSC from Maharashtra and want to do engineering in Maharashtra
  18. Is my son a local for MHT CET exam if he studying Jr KG to 10th in Maharashtra and 12th outside Maharashtra?
2nd June 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP

which document required 11th admission in maharastra?
10th December 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the admission procedure and documents required for taking admission in engineering collage of Maharashtra? I was born and studied up to 8th std from Maharashtra and I have done my 10 and 12th from MP

I have joined an engineering college(autonomous) in hyderabad.Unfortunately i meet with an accident and can't attend the college.Now i want to change the college and study in my home town.How could i get back my certificates?
26th August 2014, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Up board 12th passed as private candidate .what's document require to get admission in andhra pradesh ayurvedic college
15th February 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

My son studies in std 8th in maharshtra in district thane, but we are shifting to Navi mumbai. Will he get admission in 9th std in Navi mumbai.
22nd December 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I born in kerala and studied upto 3rd class in kerala and from 4th class to 12th studied in madhya pradesh .Now required domicile certificate for PMT. How can I get it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?