19th September 2011, 11:07 AM
divaa.singh

How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

i am persuing b.tech in mechanical engg,which gets completed in may/june .i want to do pg in marine engg.kindly provide me details regarding colleges in india & abroad,providing a 2yr or 1yr course in the same,examination i need to appear in & course fees.how bright is the scope after this course?is a 1 yr pg degree better or 2 year?i need help.i am really confused.are there any medical standards for marine engg??

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  2. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  3. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  4. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Process of admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  7. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  8. Masters in Marine Engineering after Btech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I get admitted in marine engineering after completing Mechanical Engineering
  11. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  12. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  13. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  14. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. What are the career opportunities in Marine engineer after completing Mechanical Engineering?
30th May 2012, 10:03 PM
denwer

Default Re: How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

hi...

If you want to join marine engineering then the best option is to join the graduate marine engineering course leading to marine engineering. It is a six months on board course. After successful completion of this course you will be thee graduate marine engineer. The best institute providing this course is INDIAN MARITIME UNIVERSITY.

For more details on this course please visit http://imu.tn.nic.in

Physical standards:- You must be physically fit in all respect. The minimum acceptable eye sight for standard vision is +2.5 or -2.5(must not exceed it.). You must not be colour blind and free from any type of eye diseases.
(THE PHYSICAL STANDARDS ARE ACCORDING TO THE NORMS OF D.G.SHIPPING. YOU HAVE TO PRODUCE A PHYSICAL FITNESS CERTIFICATE FROM A RECOGNIZED D.G.SHIPPING DOCTOR AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.)

Thank you!!!
30th June 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?

After M.tech I want to come in marine line with the help of mechanical engneering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?