26th April 2012, 10:03 PM
maa ke

How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?

what should i do to get admission in nanotechnology after completing my 12th and which are best institutes in maharashtra for studying nanotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  2. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  4. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  5. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  6. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  7. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology after completing B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of colleges with admission procedure? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  10. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Is maths necessary for studying nanotechnology ? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What syllabus to prepare for the Entrance Exam to join this course? Information regarding the eligibility criteria, duration and the list of subjects under this course?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  15. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  16. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  17. Best colleges in Maharashtra offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology and their entrance exams?
  18. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
9th September 2012, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?

what is cut off to take admission after 12th in nanotechnology course,does anybody know?pl help.
sushrut.
27th October 2012, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?

what are the subject matter included in nano technology?
25th December 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i don t understand anything about this topic.plz tell me about institute in pakistan for nanotechnology
18th March 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i do nano technology after 12th std? Plz help me
23rd April 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission in nanotechnogy fter12th in maharashtra
28th November 2013, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

now iam studing in 12th with pcm comsci. Is there need of any entrance exams to get admission in bsc nanotechnology.give me a list of colleges offering nanotechnology in mumbai and pune.and how cut off marks requires in colleges in mumbai and pune and tell me which college is better in maharashtra. please reply on [email protected]
21st March 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

now i am doing my 12th . can i join nano technology after 12th .if so what is the cut off mark required in good collages ?
23rd April 2014, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

how may I get adimission in nano technology after completing 10th std
18th May 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

.can I study nanotechnology after 12th? My marks in 12th is 69.17%. Can I admit in top 10 collages of nanotechnology in mumbai
28th May 2014, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

is it available degree with nanotechnology in andhra pradesh state?
if it is available please tell me college names?
24th August 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

m studying in 12th/..i ld like to take up nanaotechnology can u tell me bout da procedur to get into some gud colleges in india offfering dis>??? nd hw bout da marks in class 12th??? pls doo replyyyyyyyyy,,,,,,..........
1st May 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

I am c.s.snakeeth Guptha studying 10 the class .What is the next step to study nanotechnology in India, Bangalore and AP which college best and suggest to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?