27th November 2012, 12:51 PM
143musinada

How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology

sir i am doing m.tech in nanotechnology .how to do a project in nanotechnology and what kind of projects i have to choose .tell me where can i find information releated to nanotechnology and mention some of the institutes releated to nanotechnology in vizag

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  3. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  4. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  5. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  6. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  7. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  8. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  9. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  11. Details of the projects for Nanotechnology students in IIT Madras
  12. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  13. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat? -- [New]
  14. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  15. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. What is the future of nanotechnology?
30th October 2013, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology

i am basically electrical student in btech now iam studing mtech nanotechnology. what kind of projectwork eligeble us
21st November 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am basically electrical student in btech now iam studing mtech nanotechnology. what kind of projectwork eligeble us
Yes.We have projects in Nanatechnology.You can contact me on 09916531465

s.nagaraja kumar
1st February 2014, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing masters in nanotechnoogy, where can i get updates reated to internship, fina project???
1st December 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am besically electrical student in btech,i have completed my mtech in nanotechnology,i want to do phd in vizag .is it possible?
10th December 2014, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes.We have projects in Nanatechnology.You can contact me on 09916531465

s.nagaraja kumar
Sir my self Abhishek currently doing mtech in nanotech and very confused with project and internship. Please guide me. I am electronics student in btech.
15th April 2015, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,I am doing m.tech in nanotechnology than i want to do p.h.d in Australia..please suggest university???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?