14th July 2011, 07:03 PM
sharan c

Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?

i gave my 12th ?
and going for electronics engineering ?but want to do nanotechnology so could i do nanotechnology after engineering or i have to go for it after 12th ?
is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing or nanotechnology is going deep in a field after completing engineering? plzz help!!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  2. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  3. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  4. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  5. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  6. How to undergo Nanotechnology after PG course in Zoology? -- [New]
  7. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  8. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  9. Which engineering college offers the Nanotechnology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  11. What is nanotechnology? Benefits of doing this course? I also need to know where are these courses available
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  13. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  14. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  15. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  17. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  18. Is there any scope for nanotechnology engineering in the upcoming year?
9th August 2011, 04:10 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Default Re: Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?

hi..
yeah, you can join in nanotechnology after engineering.
now a days, it is better field in any country.
and it is not different from engineering, after completing your course you take part in it.
i would say that, your carrier is bright in it because it is most important field of any country so, its demand increases
all the best
16th September 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?

I NEED A CLEAR PICTURE ABOUT NANOTECHNOLY COURSE. CAN WE DO IT AFTER TWELFTH STANDARD? IF YES WHICH ARE THE COLLEGES OFFERING THE U.G. COURSE? IF NOT IF WE WANT TO DO OUR NANOTECHNOLY IN P.G. COURSE WHAT IS THE COURSE THE STUDENT HAS TO CHOOSE IN U.G. LEVEL? WHAT ARE THE BRANCHES ARE THERE IN NANOTECHNOLOGY? IF MY SON WANTED TO JOIN DRDO IN ARMS AND AMMUNITION SECTION TO SERVE OUR NATION. WHAT BRANCH HE HAS TO TAKE IN U.G. OR P.G. LEVEL NANOTECHNOLY? KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL. J. ASHOK, HINDI TEACHER, R.M.K. RESIDENTIAL SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, N.H.5, R.S.M.NAGAR, KAVARAIPETTAI-601206. E-mail address :[email protected]. Mobile no. 919444655480.
14th December 2011, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

is there nano technology courses near mumbai other than iit?
2nd September 2012, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope after,B.Tech B.E., and M.Tech -Nenotechnology,IIT Delhi,
Regards
22nd April 2013, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

can i take nanotechnology field after diploma? which side i take in diploma? after diploma to go in field of nanotechnology what can i do? nanotechnology is better or not? why?
17th June 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

My son.is studying in 12 th, and is interested in doing nanotechnology, what are the colleges in karnataka having this in engineering? Does he have to get a high CET ranking and what are the tentative fee structures?
24th July 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

can i join nano technology in m.tech by taking cse group in engineering
5th March 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 10th std ,he wants to do nanotechnology .Can you please let me know,what subjects he should select for his 11th and 12th std ,which stream he need to take in his engineering and where he should do his masters whether in India or abroad for better opportunity.
My e-mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?