3rd August 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?

Sir

Tell me in detail regarding the admission to Phd course in Rural Development. Please help me at the earliest so that I could join the Phd programme.

Regards

Haren
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Ph.D program in rural development in IIT? Eligibility criteria?
  2. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)?
  3. What shall I do to join Rural Development course from IGNOU?
  4. Is any Ex-Servicemen quota available in Teaching (in Delhi region)? I've done M.Com(education management) and pursuing PhD(Rural development) from IGNOU
  5. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Research Methods in Rural Development Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What is the full form of NABARD?
  7. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  8. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  9. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Indian Context Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development: Programmes Exam - Download Previous Years question Papers
  12. Why most of the universities in India doesn’t offer PhD in Human Development? Is it unworthy? -- [New]
  13. Does Banking Sector play an important role in Rural Development in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do rural development course from IGNOU
  15. How to prepare for NET exam after completing PG in Rural Development
  16. How to do PG diploma in rural development after doing graduation in B.A?
  17. How to pursue M.E in Rural development through distance mode?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
2nd October 2012, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?

Sir i willing to join ph.d in rural development in india-2013
17th February 2013, 08:56 PM

Default Re: HOw may I get admission in Ph.D in Rural development? How to join for the same?

Tell me in detail regarding the admission to Phd course in Rural Development. Please help me at the earliest so that I could join the Phd programme.

Rahul Bagde Balaghat
mo. 7828742490
20th May 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

tell me in detail regarding the admission to phd course in rural development. please help me at the earliest so that i could join the phd programme. (mukesh sinha,mo.09504259350)
11th July 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

plz help me in getting admission in phd rural dev.part time, as i am working in rural dev. Department with p. G in concerned subject
7th January 2016, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam ,i completed my masters degree in rural development(MARD) through IGNOU . How i can get mphil/phd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?