23rd June 2012, 04:17 PM
rayaraonrao

Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?

M.Tech Bio-Tech colleges in HYDERABAD Admission procedures and admission dates and also M.Sc Bio-Tech Colleges in Hyderabad and admission procedures and admission dates please give full details...

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?
  2. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  5. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for the NITs?
  7. Colleges providing M.Tech in Biotechnology? Admission details and prospect of the course?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech Biotech? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Biotech in Delhi?
  9. How to take admission in M.Tech in Hyderabad colleges?
  10. How to do MS in US after doing B.Tech Biotech in Hyderabad
  11. How to join M.Tech in top most colleges of Hyderabad?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Industrial Biotech, Environmental Biotech and Bioinformatics
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  14. Post graduate industrial biotechnology program better than M.Tech in biotech after B.Sc biotech?
  15. How to take admission in MSc Biotech after passing B.E Biotech?
  16. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  17. Colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech after scoring 402 in GATE with 779 AIR?
  18. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Agri Biotech after completion of B.Sc in Agri Biotech?
13th August 2012, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?

Hello sir,
I am purnima completed my BE-Bioinformatics.I would like to do Mtech-Bioinformatics at IIIT Hyderabad.I would like to know the admission procedure at IIIT Hyderabad and i would like to know whether management quota is available at IIIT Hyderabad.
8th September 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?

Hello sir,
I am shruthi completed Btech Biotechnology and want to do my Mtech Biotechnology in Hyderabad.Please let me know the list of colleges that are offering admissions through management quota along with fees details.
Thank you.
1st May 2014, 02:39 AM
nasera08

i nasera want to do m.tech biotechnology from hyderabad and my gate sore is 309 in 2014 but not valid,then which colleges are best for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?