16th June 2011, 08:25 PM
ALIZABETH

List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.

I want to get admission in IT college in India. Please tell me IT colleges and procedure of getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  2. Chances of getting Medical seat in Karnataka? -- [New]
  3. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  4. Procedure to do Economics(hons.)?
  5. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  6. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  7. Best m. pharm colleges in India and admission procedures?
  8. Which college can I get in counseling for MBA in Trichy?
  9. List of government recognized colleges in Mumbai and Thane? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of colleges other then IITs offering admission on the basis of IIT JEE score?
  11. List of microbiology colleges in Pune? What is the procedure for admission in these colleges?
  12. Which are the M.Tech Biotech colleges in Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure?
  13. List of good engineering colleges which do not take donations? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff list for MHT CET for admission in engineering colleges?
  15. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  16. Can I get admission in good universities or colleges further studies of engineering? What is the fee structure of it?
  17. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  18. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
19th June 2011, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALIZABETH View Post
I want to get admission in IT college in India. Please tell me IT colleges and procedure of getting admission.
TOP 10 IT COLLEGE IN INDIA:-

1 IIT Kanpur
2 IIT Kharagpur
3 IIT Bombay
4 IIT Madras
5 IIT Delhi
6 BITS Pilani
7 IIT Roorkee
8 IT-BHU Varanasi
9 IIT Guwahati
10 College of Engg, Anna University
11 Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engg & Tech Calcutta
12 Indian School of Mines Dhanbad
13 NIT Warangal
14 BIT, Mesra Ranchi
15 NIT Trichy
16 Delhi College of Engineering New Delhi
17 Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh
18 NIT Suratkal
19 Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology
20 Thapar Inst of Engineering & Technology.

thanks
13th June 2013, 09:46 AM
sushildhaker

Default Re: List out the good IT colleges please and also mention their admission procedures.

Information technology now providing largest number of jobs as compared to other industry.Due to revolution in information technology there are many small and medium level companies are rising.Information technology now including the cyber security also that is the prime concern for every military in the world.Today every institute trying to establish IT department in it's campus .Following colleges have best IT department in india-

International institute of information technology,Gwalior
International institute of information technology ,Allahabad
International institute of information technology,Pune
Indian institute of technology,Kanpur
National institute of technology trichy
Laxmi Niwas Mittal institute of information technology,Jaipur
Dheeru Bhai Ambani institute of information technology
MNNIT,Allahabad
Indian institute of technology,Bombay
Indian institute of technology,Delhi
National institute of technology,Suratkal.
Birla institute of science and technology,Pilani- You have to study computer science to get knowledge of IT at BITs campus.
Lovely Professional university,Phagwara
National institute of technology,Warangal
Indian institute of technology,Guwahati
International institute of information technology,Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?