13th February 2012, 04:58 PM
Ichith S

How may I get details about biotechnology courses?

hello sir/madam..good evening.. I want to know about the courses related to biotechnology.
please send details on my email...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  2. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  3. Courses which are offered after BSc Biotechnology? Information about 6 months experimental courses after BSc Biotechnology?
  4. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  5. Details about availabilities of MBA courses in biotechnology
  6. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  7. Does St. Xaviers Kolkata offer the course of BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure, duration and requirements of the course?
  8. M.Tech courses after B.Tech in (Biotechnology)?
  9. Are there any summer training courses available in Biotechnology for BSc(Biotech) 3rd year students?
  10. Will there be any short term courses of Biotechnology to improve knowledge being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  11. What is the requirement to do BSc Biotech after 12th
  12. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
  13. What courses can I do after getting PGECET rank for biotechnology?
  14. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  15. What courses to do after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. MSc course in utkal university: Entrance exam, Qualifications Requirements? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details on Biotechnology & Medical courses in Gujarat?
  18. Which are the courses available after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
7th June 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about biotechnology courses?

how to get prepare for enterance exam for bsc. biotechnology after 12?
which are common competitive enterance exam for bsc biotechnology?
10th June 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualifiction of biotecnology?
28th August 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

are there good opportunites in biotechnology after b-tech
29th August 2012, 12:58 AM
jayks

Thumbs up Re: How may I get details about biotechnology courses?

What is microtechnology?
A simple definition is the use of living organisms by humans.

Using living things to create products or to do tasks for human beings is a general description of biotechnology.

'Biotechnology' is the practice of using plants, animals and micro-organisms such as bacteria, as well as biological processes - such as the ripening of fruit or the bacteria that break down compost - to some benefit.

Course Details

A Bachelor of Science in Biotechnology course is offered in many University.
Candidates are required to fulfill all the eligibility criteria for applying to the course. Admission to this course is done through the single window system.
The B. Sc Biotechnology course in many University follows the annual system and not the semester sytem

Admission to the B. Sc Biotechnology course will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. Admission will be done through a centralized allotment process. Candidates who satisfy all the

Eligibility Criteria

Candidates who have completed the 10+2 level with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the main subjects are eligible to apply for the B. Sc Biotechnology course

Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% aggregate in the qualifying examination. Candidates should also have studied English as one of the subjects.

Shortlisted candidates are required to attend the counseling session on the specified date. B.Sc in Biotechnology course in Lucknow University follows the annual system. It is a three year course. Theory and practical is included in the course. There will be three papers along with the practical paper during each year of the course. The papers

ALL THE BEST
29th August 2012, 06:57 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichith S View Post
hello sir/madam..good evening.. I want to know about the courses related to biotechnology.
please send details on my email...
HI!
Friend B.SC biotech is totally different course.
Course related to Biotechnology are:-
> B.Sc Microbiology
> B.Sc Bioinformatics

After passing 12th with physics, chemistry and Biology you can apply for B.SC biotechnology.

For admission in top college you have to score good percentage in 12th class.

Top college offering B.Sc Biotech are:-
> Delhi University
> I.P University
> University of Hyderabad
> J.N.U
etc

ALL THE BEST!
26th October 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What are the different courses in genetics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?