17th October 2011, 08:54 AM
Unregistered

Will there be any short term courses of Biotechnology to improve knowledge being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

hi sir i did b.sc biotechnology...i want to know is their any shart time biotech courses to improve knowledge and get good placement

22nd November 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will there be any short term courses of Biotechnology to improve knowledge being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?

i have completed my b.tech biotechnology...i want to know is there any short time courses to get knowldge and to get job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Does Biotechnology has great scope? Can I choose Biotechnology as a career? Any chance for good opportunities from Biotechnology? 37 26th December 2016 12:09 AM
I am a M.Sc. Biotechnology candidate from Utkal university,Bhubaneswar.I have studied both plant biotechnology and animal biotechnology? What should I do further? 4 10th November 2014 06:47 AM
What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? 23 9th August 2014 12:44 PM
Can I get a good placement after scoring 59% in B.Tech Biotechnology? 6 20th September 2012 08:03 PM
Scope for Biotechnology and Placement in different universities? 1 8th November 2011 06:17 PM