29th January 2012, 01:41 AM
Rajat honey gupta

Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?

Sir,
please send me the name of various psu's which offers computer science engineer?

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the colleges offering M.Tech in computer science? What is the fee structure?
  2. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  3. Names of colleges offering M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering without GATE score?
  4. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  5. Names of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D Computer Science distance learning course?
  6. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  7. Which are the companies offering summer training for students of computer science in Ahmedabad?
  8. Can I get admission in computer science after passing 10th? Names of the colleges?
  9. Companies offering jobs for computer engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List all the PSUs offering jobs to Industrial Engineering and Management graduates? -- [New]
  11. Which PSUs are recruiting Computer Science students for training?
  12. Colleges to pursuing MSc computer science? Which are the entrances I have to appear?
  13. Universities offering Ph.D in computer science and engineering in Hyderabad?
  14. How to take admission in government colleges in computer science and engineering through lateral entry? I have completed diploma engineering in computer science and technology
  15. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  16. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  17. Universities offering part time M.Phil computer science in Chennai? I have completed MSc computer science
  18. Colleges offering M.Tech in computer science or software engineering within Kerala?
20th November 2012, 05:09 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Default Re: Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat honey gupta View Post
Sir,
please send me the name of various psu's which offers computer science engineer?
Dear,

I think you are not clear what you want to ask. None of the PSUs offer any course.

If you want to ask name of the PSUs that recruit computer science and engineering students for post of graduate engineer trainee, then the list is as follows:
  1. DRDO
  2. ISRO
  3. MTNL
  4. ONGC
  5. IOCL
  6. SAIL
  7. NHPC
  8. HAL
  9. BEL
  10. BARC

They announce their vacancies every year for these posts. However seats for CSE candidates are less than ME and other core engineering branches but still you have a chance.

You an also apply to these PSUs through GATE score but for that you need to get under 200 rank in GATE.

Best of luck!
10th February 2013, 11:03 AM
chinook

hello friend,

Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering

1.BARC
2.BEL
3.HAL
4.NHPC
5.SAIL
6.IOCL
7.ONGC
8.MTNL

thank you & all the best.................
1st September 2015, 12:37 AM
piki05

If you want to ask name of the PSUs that recruit computer science and engineering students for post of graduate engineer trainee, then the list is as follows:
DRDO
ISRO
MTNL
ONGC
IOCL
SAIL
NHPC
HAL
BEL
BARC
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?