28th June 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about vacancies available in TNPSC? What's the applying procedure?

if any govt job pls sent my mail id, main any vacany for tnpsc pls sent all details sent my mail id, my mail id:[email protected]

28th June 2015, 04:39 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get details about vacancies available in TNPSC? What's the applying procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if any govt job pls sent my mail id, main any vacany for tnpsc pls sent all details sent my mail id, my mail id:[email protected]
TNPSC stands for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. They conducts examination every year for recruitment of candidates or different Groups 1, 2, 4 to filling up various vacant posts.

Eligibility Criteria:-

For this exam you need to at least have a graduate degree in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. This exam is also open for the final year candidates too.

Age Criteria:-

For all the posts except the post of Assistant Commissioner the lower age limit is 21 years and the upper age limit is 30 years. For the Assistant Commissioner, for candidates possessing any degree the lower and upper age limit is 21 and 30 respectively. And the ones possessing B.L. degree of any University or Institution for them the upper age limit is 31 years. There is relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

Exam Selection Procedure:-
  1. Preliminary Examination
  2. Main Written Examination
  3. Interview
Physical Qualification:-

Men: 165 cms in Height and 86 cms round the chest. And in addition to that they must have a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms on full inspiration.

Women: 155 cms in Height. Chest measurement is not applicable for the women.

To register for this exam you need to get a one time registration id and password. Later on you can use this to apply for as many times for this exam you want to. The process of applying for this exam is given in the official website of the exam and one should go through that carefully before applying for any post of their choice.

Here is the link of the official website: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/how-to-apply.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?