20th September 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Government job in Thiruvannamalai for BCA graduate?

hi i completed BCA in the yea 2 years ago and i need any government job in thiruvannamalai will i get it?

7th October 2015, 01:59 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Government job in Thiruvannamalai for BCA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i completed BCA in the yea 2 years ago and i need any government job in thiruvannamalai will i get it?
You have to write the TNPSC examinations for a government job in Tamilnadu. There are many vacancies in the state government; you have to apply for a TNPSC examination. The eligibility for the examination will differ for each Group examinations. You can check the details in the TNPSC website, which is given: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/. One cannot expect to get a government job in his district itself. If you are selected then you will be posted nearby or in your district itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?