4th December 2010, 05:49 PM
vivekssrivastava

Completed AMIE course : How to get a job in ISRO as an Avionics Engineer?

hello sir, my name is VIVEK SRIVASTAVA i would like to know that how me get job in ISRO as a avionics eng. I have completed my AMIE course this year.and what more to do to job in ISRO.I am waiting your reply.

15th December 2010, 11:28 AM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Completed AMIE course : How to get a job in ISRO as an Avionics Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekssrivastava View Post
hello sir, my name is VIVEK SRIVASTAVA i would like to know that how me get job in ISRO as a avionics eng. I have completed my AMIE course this year.and what more to do to job in ISRO.I am waiting your reply.
Avionics plays a dominant role in the field of Aeronautical engineering. As you have done your AME(Aircraft Maintenance Engineering) its clear that you can work only on airplane cockpits. ISRO concentrates only on space programs and it has nothing to do with avionics.
So you can work as an Avionics Technician or Avionics Inspector and you will good opportunities in Aircraft based Industries like Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, National Aeronautics Limited, Rock wells etc.

All the best.
15th December 2010, 11:13 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Completed AMIE course : How to get a job in ISRO as an Avionics Engineer?

hi!

You can apply for Scientist/ Engineer 'SC' recruitment drive of ISRO.

It's Eligibility is:
BE/B.Tech (Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Industrial Engineering)
ME/M.Tech (Aeronautical / Avionics / Aerospace Engineering, Thermal Engineering)

selection process:
There will be an initial screening based on the academic performance and other parameters given in the on-line applications, and only those screened-in will be called for interview.
14th March 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the job profile of the 'SC' Industrial Engineer in ISRO?
10th August 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I heard that some foreign universities can convert AME(avionics) to a degree after 1 year, cn u plz conform it....
i have completed AME (AVONICS) cn i try 4 jobs abroad, m also a student of bsc(sc) ...?
3rd October 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i completed amie in mech.now i want to go for jobs.will private companies take me?
14th October 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED AME COURSE IN MECHANICAL STREAM AND IS PLANNING TO DO AMIE.BUT I M CONFUSED THAT WILL I BE ABLE TO GET JOBS IN GOVERNMENT AS WELL AS PRIVATE SECTORS AFTER DOING IT.
18th March 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed AME in mechanical stream. I want to know is there aerospace engineering under AMIE or AeSI. If i join AMIE will i get exempted from some papers of section-A.
11th November 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

can an BE ECE apply for job in ISRO?
31st December 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, my educational qualification is amaesi avionics. I like to work at ISRO..What is the scope of amaesi with avionics at isro. Pleaplease give me a good replay
19th June 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

i am passed board exams this year and i m prepare myself for iit sir what is the best course in engineering to get a job in isro and which s bst college for tht in india
Bhuvneshwari up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?