24th September 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?

Dear sir,

Pl. inform us details about AIMS PG entrance exam. like where to get application, fee details how to pay, address application to be sent etc.

My daughter is doing internship at Kurnool Medical College and she will be completing by march,2012.

Regards
T.MURALI KRISHNA

Related Questions:
  1. How much will it cost for a general caste student to study MBBS?
  2. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  3. Information about AIIMS entrance exam?
  4. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  5. Provisions for OBC in AIIMS entrance Exam?
  6. Details regarding ICWA course? Is there any entrance exam which we need to answer? What should be the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure and the entrance exam details for FMS? Placement details for the same?
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  10. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  11. What is the fee structure of AIIMS MBBS course? Is there any free medical seat available in Karnataka?
  12. Tuition and hostel fee for MS at AIIMS? How much scholarship and loan is given?
  13. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When will I get the application form for AIIMS MBBS?
  15. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  16. Which SAP course would be better for me? Fee structure and other related details?
  17. Books to be followed to get a good rank in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? What is the course fee of AIIMS MBBS programme?
  18. Which are the colleges offering MS course in India?
30th November 2015, 11:43 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: AIIMS PG entrance exam? Fee structure details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Pl. inform us details about AIMS PG entrance exam. like where to get application, fee details how to pay, address application to be sent etc.

My daughter is doing internship at Kurnool Medical College and she will be completing by march,2012.

Regards
T.MURALI KRISHNA
Notifications for AIIMS PG Entrance exam have been released a couple of months before.

MD MS M.Ch MDS DM and Post Doctoral courses can be pursued after qualifying entrance exam.

Educational Qualifications:
Candidate must have secured at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
For SC/ST candidates, 5% relaxation is percentage is granted.

Admission Procedure:
For MD/MS admission.
Entrance Test will be of 3 hours duration containing 200 multiple choice questions.
For MDS admission.
Entrance Test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration containing 90 multiple choice questions.

Negative marking of 1/3 marks is applicable for every wrong answer.

How to Apply
You will have to apply your application through AIIMS Website: http://www.aiimsexams.org
You can pay the fee by Challan or Debit/Credit Card.
Admit cards will be available on http://www.aiims.edu or http://www.aiimsexams.org

Fee Details
General / OBC Category: Rs.1000/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST Category: Rs. 800/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
OPH Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?