25th January 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college?

My self pavnesh kumar.iam doing iti priv colleg. Any problew for govt job.
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?
  2. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  3. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private? -- [New]
  4. Job scope for 5 years experienced ITI passed students?
  5. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  6. Is there any job vacancy in both private and government companies after completion of B.E Electrical course?
  7. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  8. Eligibility to become a Private ITI instructor?
  9. What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. How much salary would I get after completion of MBA from private colleges?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  12. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  13. Can I go for private ITI colleges after metric pass from NIOS? Which course should I follow in ITI to get job as Railway driver?
  14. Requirements to join ITI(IT & ESM)? Can I get good job after this course?
  15. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after completion of 6 month of ITI training?
  17. Whether MCA graduate is eligible to become an Assistant professor in B.Sc(Computer Science) colleges?
  18. Government jobs related to ITI COPA
17th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college?

i hv comlite my 10th & want to admit in a iti college..so tell me which is d best collrge for iti
18th July 2012, 01:32 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: How may I get a government job after completion of ITI from a private college?

@ posted on 25th January 2012, 12:47 PM
No, There will be no problem But you have to do ITI with god Marks. In India Marks is important than School, Collage.
If you have good marks you may apply for govn.t job after ITI.
18th July 2012, 01:34 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

@ posted on 25th January 2012, 12:47 PM
No, There will be no problem But you have to do ITI with god Marks. In India Marks is important than School, Collage.
If you have good marks you may apply for govn.t job after ITI.
18th July 2012, 01:06 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My self pavnesh kumar.iam doing iti priv colleg. Any problew for govt job.
please send me the details
There are plenty of jobs available after completing ITI course. Iti means Industrial Taining Institute. There are jobs in the government sector for ITI candidates. Most of these jobs are technical based. Several government sectors and Public Sector Undertakings offer jobs after completing ITI.

Even if the candidate has completed ITI from private college. It is not going to be an issue as long as your college is recognised by the government of India. You didn't mention the trade in which you completed the ITI. Anyway I an pointing out some government jobs for you.

You can get these types of jobs mentioned below in government sector:-

Machinist

Boiler Attendant and Forgeman

Welder

Plumber

Turner

Moulder

Operator Gas Plant

You may find the jobs in following government sectors

INDIAN RAILWAYS

If you are interested in working for second largest railway in the world then Assistant Loco Pilot post is ready for you to grab. The requirement for the job is matriculation with ITI and your age should be between 18 to 30 years. You may have to appear in the RRB entrance exam to get the job.

BEML Limited

BEML which is a Public Sector Undertaking also offer jobs to ITI candidates. The company requires you to score at least 70 percent marks in ITI course. In case of reserve category the minimum requirement is 65 percent. Just like any other Public Sector Undertaking, you will have to appear in a entrance exam followed by interview.

India Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research

You will have to wait for the job post by the India Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research in the leading newspapers. ITI students can send their application here for the job.

Heavy Engineering Corporation (HEC) Limited

HEC offers job is almost all the fields i mentioned above. Every year there are hundreds of vacancies in HEC which are filled through entrance exam. HEC require candidates to have completed ITI with 3 years experience to apply for the job.

The other government areas where you can apply for the jobs are:

DRDO

MTNL

DVC

NTPC

BSNL

SAIL
18th July 2012, 04:46 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!

-->ITI stands for industrial training institute.

-->After ITI there are no. of job choices,you can get a good salary also after your ITI completion.

-->after ITI jobs in government sector are also available.

following are the jobs that you can do after your ITI:-

*mechanist

*plumber

*turner

*moulder

*welder

*operator gas plant

*boiler attendant and forgeman

work hard and go ahead all the best...
7th August 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

ME COMPLETE MY GRADUATION LAST YEAR 2011 WITH 42% MARKS.I KONOW THIS IS VERY POOR RESULT.NOW I AM STUDIED ITI COURSE.ABHI ITI KARNE SE KUCH PROBLEM HOGA.OR MY 10 TH STANDARD RESULT 59%..GOVERMENT ITI OR PRIVATE ITI ME FARAK KYA HE.KYA ACHHE COMPANY OR GOVERNMENT JOB NEHI MILEGA PRIVATE SE ITI KARNEKE BAD .MY NAME AVIJIT MONDAL.
8th August 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am 10 th fail and iti pass can i get gov job?
31st March 2013, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ITI after 10th class , is it right for me or i have to pass twelth class.
14th June 2013, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Does government sector give preference to private institute of ITI ? Please reply
22nd June 2013, 04:01 AM
Unregistered

i want to be a loco pilot but not assestent loco pilot....so whato do foe it ya??
25th August 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ITI in RAC trade with 86% and also the Winer of National level skill competition exam so How i can for the gov job?
29th September 2020, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Is COPA course from private ITI has same weightage and is it valid for Govt Job? In which Govt sector it has vacancies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?