1st June 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed B.Sc course. What should I do to get a private job? Is there any extra course we need to get the job or it is possible to get the job in private companies just after the completion of course? Can someone please define the answer on the same?

7th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?

If you want to get a job in IT sector , then you should be good at anyone of the following courses.

~ c-language

In c-language , you should have good command in the topics like ,
Arrays
structures
pointers
unions
switch ,etc.

~ Java (Core java , adv java , j2ee , struts , springs , hybernate)

~ Oracle

In oracle ,you should have good in the following topics
Data definition langauge
Data manipulation laguage
Data retreival language
Data control language
Transaction control language
Pointers
structures
set operators , etc.

~ SAP (Abap , bo , bi , bw , hana , pi , mm )

~ Dot net

So , you should get good command in anyone of the above mentioned courses. Afterwards , you can attend for the interviews of the IT companies. You should clearly mention your course which you have learnt in your Resume by highlighting it.
8th June 2015, 12:11 AM
arunpcst

Thumbs up Re: What should be done to get the private job after completion of B.Sc course?

There are many private companies which hire B.sc graduate candidates like many marketing companies and for BPO jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?