24th October 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?

Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI? Can you please give me the answer on this? What would be criteria they will ask for? Can you please complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

27th October 2015, 03:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can get after completion of course from ITI?

Having done ITI degree course which is equivalent to higher secondary school degree your have the option of becoming clerk in the government offices for which you will need to clear Staff Selection Commission ( SSC ) examination or joining Indian defense for which you will need to clear National Defense Academy ( NDA ) examination.

Apart from the educational qualification, the other qualifications which you must have are as here under :-

* Nationality :- You must have the nationality of India for both the examination.

* Age limit :- Your age must lie within 16.5 years to 19 years for NDA examination where as it must lie within 18 years to 27 years for SSC examination ( relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. )

Note :- For NDA examination, you must be an unmarried male candidate too.

For more details regarding the syllabus, pattern of examination and notifications about these examination you can log on to their respective official links that are as www.ssconline.nic,in or www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?