7th December 2011, 01:40 PM
jaydeep2das

How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?

Dear sir,i want to about IACT program from IIT KANPUR.it is really collabrotate with IIT,KANPUR?what are the benefit and market value of that course?
please send details on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities and future prospects of Oil and Gas Management Program at UPES?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  4. What are the available career options after completion of my PG in Agriculture?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for electronics students?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  8. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for MCA students?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in arts? Am I eligible for becoming a psychologist?
  10. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  11. What should I do to kick start my career after completion of graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to do masters in heritage management after completion of engineering? What is the scope of future job prospects?
  13. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for M.Sc(Bioinformatic) students?
  15. Career and future prospects in Economics field? How is MBE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the opportunities available in future after completion of Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering?
  17. What are the courses to opt after completing diploma in chemical? -- [New]
  18. What are the future job opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Control Systems
6th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get information about IACT program from IIT KANPUR? What are the career opportunities and future prospects available after completion of this?

after bsc chemistry ,what are the future prospects in iit?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?