6th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the courses to opt after completing diploma in chemical?

Hello,
What courses can be done after passing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? I am doing my Diploma and I want to know about the courses option for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for B.E or B.Tech in Biotechnology after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering
  2. Which group is better for me after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) if pursuing 3 years diploma programme after completing 10th standard?
  4. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  5. Courses available to study in Abroad for Chemical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  7. Best course on Diploma basis for Chemical students
  8. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  9. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  13. How to do correspondence B.E in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. How may I do B.Tech in chemical engineering? I've completed diploma in chemical engineering
  15. How to join B.Tech in IIT after completing diploma? I am doing diploma in chemical engineering
  16. Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?
  17. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Job oriented courses available to study for Chemical Engineering Diploma student except B.Tech?
6th January 2016, 09:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses to opt after completing diploma in chemical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
What courses can be done after passing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? I am doing my Diploma and I want to know about the courses option for me.
There are so many courses available after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering. You can apply for the higher studies like, B.Tech/B.E in Chemical Engineering, which is the best option after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Chemical Engineering, you must qualify in the Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. Those who qualify in the above entrance exam can directly eligible for 2nd year of 4 years B.E/B.Tech course.
6th January 2016, 09:59 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You may go for either AMIE course or B.E/ B.Tech after successful completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, I suggest you to go through Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology course in Chemical Engineering stream. You may become Chemical Engineer after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. You may find employment opportunities in Textile Industries, Organic Industrial Chemicals, Petroleum Refineries, Research Laboratories, Iron and Steel Industries. You can also find employment opportunities in Glass, Metals, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics, Food and Ceramics based companies. Some of the top colleges offer Chemical Engineering courses are IIT Delhi, IIT Bombay, IIT Roorkee, IIT Madras, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, NIT Tiruchirapalli, Sastra University and Jadavpur University.
6th January 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech after completion of your three years Diploma course in Chemical Engineering. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma in Engineering course from any recognised board are eligible to get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course through Lateral Entry admission process. To get admission in B.E/B,Tech course, you must have to appear and qualify in your respective state lateral entry entrance examinations such as LEET/ECET/JELET, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
7th January 2016, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
After completion of diploma in Chemical Engineering, you can do B.Tech in Chemical Engineering through LEET exam.

Eligibility criteria for Lateral Entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?