9th January 2010, 02:33 PM
shivangi shukla

How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?

hello sir
sir can you please give me information about cet maharastra.
does the exam conducted in metroopolitan cities?? or only in maharashtra?
what is the criteria for dther state applicants?
from where should i get the application form of cet maharashtra?
thanks
shivangi

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  2. Karnataka CET availability of application forms? can I fill KCET forms online? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Where do we get MHT CET application form? Date of availability of forms on net?
  4. Date of CET forms availability in Colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. When is the D.Ed exam in Maharashtra? What is the date of availability of forms?
  6. Karnataka cet application forms 2010?
  7. Availability of application forms for ASSO-CET 2011
  8. Is there direct admission to UG course in St. Xaviers Mumbai? Eligibility criteria, availability of application forms and last date for submission of forms?
  9. Admission procedure for getting admission through ATMA?
  10. mht-cet forms from outside maharashtra available?
  11. How to appear for CET exam in Maharashtra? I have studied in boards in ICSE school of Maharashtra
  12. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  13. Entrance exam for B.Arch? Date of Availability of Forms and Eligibility Criteria?
  14. Date of MBA CET Exam in Nagpur? Eligibility criteria for this course? Where to get forms for this course?
  15. Date of availability of MHT-CET application forms
  16. How to take admission in St Xaviers college Ranchi for M.Com? What is the eligibility criteria? Date of availability of forms -- [New]
  17. Maharashtra cet 2010 exam dates, exam centers, results dates?
  18. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
23rd April 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?

what is the eligibility for BED CET EXAM IN MAHARASHTRA
23rd April 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get the information like eligibility criteria, application forms availability and exam centers etc regarding CET Maharashtra?

what is eligibility for BED CET exam
15th June 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

max how many % required for mh cet exam to qualify?for m phar its requird to qualify
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?