21st June 2011, 11:05 PM
srillu kotte

How may I get information regarding B.Tech(nanotechnology) degree at Bhagwant University(Ajmer)?

suggest us the fair views on Nanotechnology B.Tech. course at Bhagwant University, Ajmer\
please send details on my email..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get information regarding B.Tech(nanotechnology) degree at Bhagwant University(Ajmer)?
  2. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is bhagwant university(Ajmer) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  4. Is there any proper lab facility for Environmental Engineeirng in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  5. Is M.Tech from Bhagwant University Ajmer valuable?
  6. Is Bhagwant University a good college to do B.Tech in Petroleum engineering? -- [New]
  7. Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?
  8. Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?
  9. Fee for doing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  10. Is M.Phil from Bhagwant University approved by UGC?
  11. Bhagwant University, Ajmer placement list of B.Tech?
  12. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  13. Is M.Phil through correspondence valid from Bhagwant University Ajmer Rajasthan?
  14. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  15. How much rank should I get in AIEEE to get admission for Aerospace Engineering?
  16. Which is better among Jodhpur national university or Bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics?
  17. Placements after B.Tech (Petroleum engineering) from Bhagwant University?
  18. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
26th April 2015, 06:50 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I get information regarding B.Tech(nanotechnology) degree at Bhagwant University(Ajmer)?

The scope of the nanotechnology in our country is very good as in this time this field is growing with very high growth rate as we can see that the most of the things Micro SD cards, Micro Chips, Pen-drives such things are the part of nano technology so we have the lots of the options in this field.

To get the admission in this course in Bhagwant University first you have to qualify for the all India engineering exam after that you have to go for the online counselling and then based on your rank you will be allotted the University or any collage.

Companies that you can join after this course are-

>> Microsoft

>> I.B.M.

>> Micro

>> Syndix

>> Infosys

>> H.P.

>> Satyam computers

>> Gigabytes

>> Intel

>> Intex

>> Zion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?