14th May 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any proper lab facility for Environmental Engineeirng in Bhagwant University Ajmer?

As I want to do my M.Tech in Environmental Engineering from Bhagwant University Ajmer, I want to know that Is there any proper Lab facility for Environmental Engineering in Bhagwant University Ajmer or not ??

Pls I will be thankful for your response!!!

27th June 2015, 07:15 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any proper lab facility for Environmental Engineeirng in Bhagwant University Ajmer?

Environment is going to be a big issue in the world not only in India and there is going on a big debate on this topic on international level because if the issue will not be solved it could be a drastic problem that could cause destroyed to human statistics in the world because it is increasing day by day so its scope is well increasing in the world for its professionals.

And the problem of lab that you asking that is must in every collage because affiliation to any collage by UGC and AICTE is given only after checking that campus and labs of related courses they are going to organize in collage because labs are to perform any practical work and to see its natural activities or behaviors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?