9th August 2011, 07:50 PM
akcarbon

Which is better among Jodhpur national university or Bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics?

which is better jodhpur national university or bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics ?????
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Placement statistics of Bhagwant University?
  2. List of some engineering colleges to get admission in B.Tech? I have scored 142168 in AIEEE
  3. Which college can I get with an AIEEE score of 101?
  4. In which reputed college can I get after scoring 70336 rank in AIEEE? How to get admission in NCR region or Maharashtra
  5. Should I pursue Ph.D(Chemistry) from Jodhpur National University? Is this university is UGC approved? -- [New]
  6. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  8. List of the top colleges along with their details like entrance exam, eligibility criteria etc, offering PG course in forensic sciences? B.Sc. I am pursuing B.Sc(final year) with biotechnology stream from Jodhpur National University, Jodhpur
  9. Is NATA sufficient to get into Architecture college in Bangalore? Do we have to answer CET?
  10. How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?
  11. Is bhagwant university(Ajmer) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in NIT college with AIR in AIEEE of 45261?
  13. Which college is good among Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity Law school(IP university), University School of Law & Legal Studies(IP university) in terms of Campus Placement and Quality of Academics?
  14. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  15. PhD from Jodhpur National University is valid or not?
  16. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  17. How to get 2009 CLAT question paper?
  18. What is the date of sale of CLAT form?
8th January 2013, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is better among Jodhpur national university or Bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics?

i want to do m.s.c in chemistry in jodhpur national university i got 53.4% marks in b.s.c can i take addmsn in m.s.c regular in this university
9th January 2013, 08:57 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is better among Jodhpur national university or Bhagwant university in terms of placement and academics?

Comparatively jodhpur national university is more preferable than bhagwant university as it is more reputed and established in 2002. It has a wide connectivity with the city because it is situated in Boranada area.
And it has more qualified teachers.
Gud luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?