4th September 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?

Sir. I am selected at BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY, AJMER for B.Tech mechanical engineering. will e scope?
please reply soon..

2nd May 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?

sir my rank in aieee 2012 is approx 1lacs71 thousand can i get bhagwat university ajmer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Scope and salary package in the field of agriculture engineering in India? Is it true that it has less scope as compared to other branches? 25 9th September 2015 01:07 PM
What is the scope in Microbiology? Information about the scope in United States and UK? 4 10th March 2015 03:18 PM
Salary for MSc(Nurse) freshers? Scope of employment opportunity in government as well as private sector? Scope in Gulf Countries as well as USA and Europe along with their salaries? 10 14th August 2014 06:08 PM
Scope of vets in private sector? Scope in KPO for veterinary? 11 30th June 2013 08:39 PM