18th May 2012, 07:14 PM
subham kalita

Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?

Please give the procedure to admit into aeronautical engineering branch in BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY.

Related Questions:
  1. Placements status of of petroleum engineering student in Bhagwant University,Ajmer
  2. Is bhagwant university(Ajmer) approved by AICTE for technical education?
  3. How to do M.Tech after doing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?
  5. Is there any proper lab facility for Environmental Engineeirng in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  6. How to transfer in any other university after completing B.Tech 1st year Aeronautical Branch from Bhagwat University?
  7. Fee for doing B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering in Bhagwant University Ajmer?
  8. Who are the major recruiters for Petroleum Engineering? Is Bhagwant University Ajmer a good university?
  9. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  10. Complete Procedure for getting admission in Government Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. Is Bhagwant University a good college to do B.Tech in Petroleum engineering?
  12. Should I pursue my B.Tech with mechanical stream from Bhagwant University, Ajmer? What are the scopes available for me after completing B.Tech from here?
  13. Admission procedure for Aeronautical Engineering course in Pune?
  14. Procedure for getting admission into 4 years Degree course in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. How may I get details about Bhagwant University(Rajasthan)? List of the top engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  16. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering? Procedure for diploma in Aeronautical Degree?
  17. Procedure to get admission in German Universities for MS in Aerospace Engineering? Procedure to get Visa and rues to pay amount? Minimum percentage requirement? -- [New]
  18. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
17th February 2015, 07:08 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission into Aeronautical Engineering of Bhagwant University?

Candidates with minimum 55 per cent in class 12 qualification and studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics till class 12 are eligible. There should be valid score card by AIEEE/ ENAT / UJET/ JEE or any state entrance Examination. Aspirants who are diploma holders are also eligible to seek admission via lateral entry. Candidates for lateral entry are also required to secure a minimum of 55 per cent marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?