7th November 2011, 12:36 PM
someshwara kushal

How may I get information regarding ISAT entrance exam?

Respected sir,
Doubts regarding ISAT entrance Let me know about the following in respect of physical sciences. Total marks and qualifying marks,duration the course and total cost, availibility preparation references,number of times for atempt for entrance and how to get entrance as well as course broucher

19th June 2012, 12:20 AM
dhivmyth

Default Re: How may I get information regarding ISAT entrance exam?

Hai friend,

ISAT is one of the prestigious exam in India,the total no. of seats for UG programme is 156 and only 36 for B.Tech. Physical sciences.

*Question Paper framed for ISAT is of objective type and consists of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
*The syllabus of these subjects are similar to CBSE syllabus and can be accessed in the ISAT-2012 website.
*some of the sample question papers are available in their home page which will be very helpful to you.
*you have only two attempts and the qualifying mark for the entrance is 70%
*The qualifying marks to appear for the entrance exam depends on your reservation category.
*The brochure is to be made available in their site,you can write to them to avail it.
*Prepare for the examination with full determination and have a strong edge on fundamantals,this is enough to crack the paper.

"All the best"
Dhivya.R
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?