9th April 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I take in 11th grade and after HSc to become an Astronaut?

what subjects should be taken in 11 grade and after hsc to become an astronaut

7th June 2012, 12:40 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th grade and after HSc to become an Astronaut?

You have to take the science group where physics, chemistry, mathematics and English will be compulsory for you and apart from these you can take two other subjects. To become an astronaut you have to go to the correct institute, which is ISRO(indian space research organization). You cans eek admission through giving the entrance exam of ISRO- ISAT which is held early. ISAT 2012 is over so you can try your luck in ISAT 2013.
24th September 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I take in 11th grade and after HSc to become an Astronaut?

which stream i have to take in 11th grade if i am interested in commerce
5th October 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

india does not have manned space flights......when it does astronauts are always taken from airforce or navy,in short you need to be able to fly an aircraft.....and you need perfect eyesight.....if not u cant become an astronaut.....hsc-science....after hsc-mech or electronic engineering
17th October 2012, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

Which university I should go to for astronomy?
21st November 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i become an astronaut without taking maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?