7th December 2011, 12:23 PM
BOYKA1405

How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?

Hi, m a student of m.pharm first year in p'ceutics, How to get entry in R&D after M.Pharma, and any scope of languages in Pharma field like German,french or spanish??

Related Questions:
  1. Information about jobs and salary of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  2. What are the job opportunities for B.Com and BCA degree holders?
  3. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR? -- [New]
  4. Which posts can i apply for in Merchant Navy after completing B.Tech(Automobile)? Exams for the same?
  5. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  6. Which are the companies that recruit for IT department in JU
  7. How to get placed in good companies for electrical and electronics department? Information about the core companies? Number of good core companies in Inida? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which branch can I get after scoring 9386 in VITEEE?
  9. Can I work in Air force technical department after completion of MCA?
  10. Best Mechanical company for summer training in Delhi?
  11. What to do choose after passing B.Com general
  12. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  13. How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?
  14. Career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences? In which Companies I can get Jobs after completion of this course? What will be the salaries offered after completion of this course?
  15. List of the companies in which I can join? I belong to mechanical department
  16. How to submit admission form for Summer training? How to get a job after training?
  17. Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology
5th August 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get into R&D department of various companies after completion of M.Phrama?

sir i am studing b pham after b pham completed i join in to pham D it iscorrect way sir please ans me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?