11th March 2011, 12:31 PM
5prateek.m

Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?

sir! i am a student of b.tech ECE 2nd year ....wuld it be gud for me to do some summer training in the coming summer holidays or do some course to utilise my time? watever i should do from where it shoul be in lucknow? please tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. From where to do training and what are their criteria? Reputed training institutes in Lucknow?
  2. From where to do training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  3. Where to get B.Tech IT training in Lucknow? Criteria to be fulfilled?
  4. What is the procedure followed to apply for summer training while doing MBA 2nd semester in Lucknow? -- [New]
  5. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  7. How to register for Summer Training in HCL being a 3rd year student of B.Tech in IT?
  8. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
  9. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  11. How can I apply for summer training in various companies after completion of 2nd year of engineering?
  12. List of the training centers, offering summer training for B.Sc 2nd year students?
  13. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  14. What is the process of summer training in BHEL?
  15. List of courses a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year candidate can do in Summer break in Lucknow?
  16. Where to apply for summer training while doing BSc Biotechnology 2nd year?
  17. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?
11th March 2011, 01:37 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Default Re: Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?

Hello Friend,

Procedure For Summer Training are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of following industries / companies for Summer Training.

1. NTPC,
2. BHEL,
3. BSNL,
4. MTNL,
5. Reliance and
6. Tata..................etc..........

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding Summer Training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

Good Luck
14th March 2011, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

summer training for ME students after 3rd year in lucknow
15th March 2011, 05:40 PM
vikas9862638964

summer training or course institute in Lucknow-

1-cetpa infotech
2-appin technology
22nd March 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

for mechanical engg. which companies are suitable ?
4th April 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.tech[ECE] 2nd year in kit kanpur.I want to do summer training in BHEL or BSNL or Reliance .Please give me information at [email protected]
15th May 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

sir m a student of b.tech 2nd yr electronics n communication branch.... wanted 2 know which course i should go for in these summer holidays n 4rm where in lucknow... ? please send related details to---- [email protected]
24th May 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir m a student of b.tech 2nd yr electronics n communication branch.... wanted 2 know which course i should go for in these summer holidays n 4rm where in lucknow... ? please send related details to---- [email protected]

CETPA Infotech is now a leading brand in the field of technology training & its invites students around the nation to be a part of the "Biggest Professional Training Program of the Country"

Training shall be conducted in two modules

Module I: Compulsory Courses

Elective {Any one of the following topics}

# .Net {Microsoft Curriculum}
# J2EE (Core Java Adv Java)
# Embedded System
# Advanced Embedded System
# VHDL (VLSI Design)
# MATLAB
# CATIA
# Oracle
# LINUX
# AutoCAD and many more

Module II: Project
Project will be provided to a group of students. The size of the group will depends upon students interest or on the nature of the project.

Two certificates are being provided to all the participants at the of the training:
1} A participation certificate for the technology opted.
2} A certificate of the project work. (If Required by students)

CETPA infotech is a Pvt. Ltd. Organization under the company act of 1956 & it is a well renowned name for technical training from past 10 years. Hence CETPA’s Training & Project Certificate are quite valuable & considered as a Industrial Training among all major universities and companies.
Training Location: Noida, Greater Noida, Lucknow & Roorkee

Note: These training programs can also be conducted at your college campus and CETPA had a bright history of conducting In House training at more than 100 engineering colleges. Interested students or college representative can contact us for more details.

For More details on Summer Training details like fees, registration procedure, course structure and others please contact:

Call us on: 0120-3060555/56, +91-9258017974, +91-9212172602, +91-9219602769
E-mail us at: [email protected], [email protected]
Toll Free No: 1800-102-4262 (From all Networks)
Visit us electronically: http://www.cetpainfotech.com/
16th June 2011, 04:05 AM
Ankur Baijal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5prateek.m View Post
sir! i am a student of b.tech ECE 2nd year ....wuld it be gud for me to do some summer training in the coming summer holidays or do some course to utilise my time? watever i should do from where it shoul be in lucknow? please tell me sir.
B.Tech 2nd yr is the best time to explore yourself & do some advancement in your knowledge segment. The course during this period can give you boost that could come in handy in the long run. Being an EC student you can go in for Embedded/ Robotics Course. you can check out waayoo.com for more details of these courses. Otherwise if you have got expertise in programming scenario & will like to do something different you can go for Android course offered in CIC (www.ciceducation.in)
22nd October 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,im a 2 year B.TECH ECE STUDENT................COULD ANYONE TELL ME PLZZZZZZ......FROM WHERE TRAINING SHOULD BE DONE IN NOIDA OR DELHI............AND IN WHAT FIELD TRAINING SHOULD BE DONE ..............

PLZ TELL ME NAMES OF RENOWNED TRAINING CENTRES IN DEHI OR NOIDA ..........PLZZZZZZZZREPLY SOON ON MY EMAIL..........." [email protected] "
9th January 2012, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

sir, m student of btech cse 2nd year......i wud lyk 2 knw in which field shud i pursue my summer training?? so dat its beneficial for my placements as well as wud give me an insight of the subject in detail...thnk u for ur answer!! il be highly obliged to u if u'l plz mail d answers to me at [email protected]!! thnk u so much..
9th March 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

where to get good vlsi trainig in kanpur
12th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir! i am a student of b.tech mech. 2nd year ....would it be good for me to do some summer training in the coming summer holidays or do some course to utilise my time? watever i should do from where it should be in lucknow? please tell me sir.
8th April 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m student of ece 3rd year. Which project or traning is best? And how can i apply? Pls tel me compnay name.
23rd May 2013, 07:05 PM
arvind.11.attri

Thumbs up Re: Summer training or course in Lucknow after 2nd year B.Tech(ECE)?

Empowerment Technology is an ISO 9001 : 2008 certified Company has many years of experience in the field of Development, Training and Consultancy.

Technologies that will be available in Summer Training 2013 are as follows:

1. .NET

2. Android

3. Embedded System (8051)

4. MATLAB

5. JAVA / J2EE

6. Web Designing

7. Adv. Embedded System

8. STAAD.PRO

9. Oracle

10. Ethical Hacking

11. Robotics

12. CATIA/PRO-E

13. HP

14. C Language

15. VHDL

16. AutoCAD

17. Networking

18. Linux Internals and RTOS

19. Verilog HDL

20. Industrial Automation

21. PLC & SCADA

22. SEO

23. PCB & CKT Design

24. UNIX

Training is provided by the experienced and Skilled Trainer who is dedicated towards their work and betterment of future of students.

Learn New Technology by registering in one of our training program:

1. Summer Training,

2. 6 Months training,

3. 4 weeks Training,

4. 6 weeks Training and

5. Industrial Training

Register By Visiting Our Branch Office:

For any group Discount & Other Queries

Please Contact:-0522-4000052, 7607031093, and 8953032201

Empowerment Technology

Office No.413, 414,415,3rd Floor, Deva Palace,

Viram Khand(near patrkarpuram), Gomti Nagar

Lucknow-226010
5th June 2013, 10:29 PM
maruthidevi

Hello Friend,

Procedure For Summer Training are as shown: -

Contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Summer Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of following industries / companies for Summer Training.

1. NTPC,
2. BHEL,
3. BSNL,
4. MTNL,
5. Reliance and
6. Tata..................etc..........

The personnel department Or HR department of above industries / companies helps & guide you regarding Summer Training, training schedule, training duration, training fee etc.

Good Luck
7th April 2014, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Which course should i pursue after b tech 2nd year in electronics & communication?
Vhdl or embedded

If embedded then of which microcontroller to be pursued
7th April 2014, 02:30 AM
anujahuja1

which training should be taken after b tech electronics 2nd yr- vhdl or embedded?
And if embedded then of which microcontroller- 8051 or pic or avr or any other best suited for my qualification and future career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?