27th September 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I work in Air force technical department after completion of MCA?

Myself,bhagyashree......right now i m persuing bca ,i want to ask that can i work in airforce's technical department after completion of my mca......?is there any enterance exam or whatver
channel it is?kindly tell me how can i apply thr?

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for Indian AIr Force as Non Technical Department after completing 12th?
  3. How to join in Technical branch of Air Force being a candidate of pursuing BE in CSE?
  4. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force in Technical Department? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical student
  6. Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?
  7. Information about interview skills for technical trade X of Indian Air Force department
  8. Procedure to do CA after completing 10th standard?
  9. Can I be a part of Indian Air Force? I am a final year training of tool and die making department
  10. How can I join Technical Department of Indian Air Force being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year female student? -- [New]
  11. How can I join Indian Air Force after the completion of Hotel Management course?
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force as Technical Officer after completion of B.Tech course from KSOU?
  14. Interview questions in Air Force (Technical)? Eye-sight parameters?
  15. Can I join Indian Airforce as a Technical Officer after completing BCA and MCA?
  16. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  17. What are the career choices if we choose PCM?
  18. Are 12th appearing girls valid for entrance test of Airforce?
27th January 2013, 09:09 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: Can I work in Air force technical department after completion of MCA?

Hello friends,

Click image for larger version

Name:	images (6).jpg
Views:	214
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	129418Click image for larger version

Name:	images (7).jpg
Views:	1226
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	129419Click image for larger version

Name:	images (5).jpg
Views:	145
Size:	7.1 KB
ID:	129420

sorry to say no, you are not eligible to join air force technical departments,because you are not from engineering field

1.Candidate has to complete the graduation in engineering field or technology field.

2.Age 18-28 years.

3.Candidate should be a citizen of India.

4.Candidate must be unmarried male.

Thank you

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?