5th July 2011, 10:52 PM
jeena shree

Companies providing opportunity for studying abroad? Qualifications required for that?

Which company will provide us a oppurtunity to go abroad soon,i do know its very frivolous,but i need a excelling answer for this...COLOR="Sienna"].[/COLOR]...TCS /CTS/WIPRO/INFOSYS/.
What are the qualifications to go abroad soon.
Which company will send to uk for job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges abroad for doing masters in Architecture? What are the exams one need to appear? What are the required qualifications for getting into a good college?
  2. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  3. Is it possible for a BSc student to study MS in Abroad? Is there any better opportunity after BSc?
  4. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
  5. What is the qualifications required to do PG course in civil engineering in abroad?
  6. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  7. Documents required to study in Abroad other than educational certificates?
  8. What is the scope of studying Commerce in abroad? -- [New]
  9. After passing B.TEch how to get opportunities for studying in abroad?
  10. Qualifications required for CBI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get an opportunity(by scholarship or aid) to study Chemical Engineering Abroad? How should I avail these opportunities?
  12. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  13. List of companies which offer recruitment to B.Sc(Animation) candidate in Abroad?
  14. Detailed information about Aeronautical engineering after 9th standard? Qualification required in India or abroad to become Aeronautical engineer?
  15. List of universities which offer B.E. to Diploma student in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of the companies providing inplant training? I am studying in 2nd year
  17. Which are the entrance exams for studying Economics abroad?
  18. Which is more valuable among studying in Abroad and studying in India? Job opportunities for an Indian who studied in Abroad?
13th November 2011, 12:55 PM
Beready

Default Re: Companies providing opportunity for studying abroad? Qualifications required for that?

hello friend,

if you worked in any multi national company .
then there is no need of extra qualification .
you can automatically get a chance to go abroad from company within few years.
so good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?