5th May 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology

i am a final year student of bsc biotechnology.i want to know about the jobs after mba in biotech

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in medical biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotech
  2. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  3. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  4. Is MSc or MBA necessary? I am doing first year BSc Biotech
  5. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to pursue MBA in Hospital administration from IMS Indore? I am a BSc Biotechnology final year student
  7. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  8. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. MSc or MBA: which is better after BSc Biotechnology?
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. What is the syllabus for PG Exam being a final year student of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Jobs related to biotechnology field after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  14. How can a B.Sc. final Year student do MBA in BioTech?
  15. What will be the Job scope for me after completion of MBA in Biotechnology being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Is there any way to get MSc Agriculture after doing BSc Biotechnology?
  17. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  18. How to get the right job after doing final year Agricultural Biotechnology from AP?
20th March 2015, 11:09 PM
shaish20

Default Re: What kind of jobs can I get after MBA in Biotech? I am a final year student of BSc biotechnology

As you are Biotech Student, After Doing MBA you will able to get into pharmaceutical companies in very good post.

Also you can able to get into other companies as per as your department like HR, Finance, Marketing etc.

Its totally depend upon on the college, where you will going to do MBA that which companies are coming for placement and in which company will will get placed.

So, choose your college and department wisely while getting into MBA course keeping market demand on your mind.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?