26th December 2011, 07:30 PM
reenalakha

How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream

hello sir/madam,

i have done my BTECH (IT) in 2011 and i want to do job in telecom. sector. can you help me to find job in chandigarh and also tell me how i bright my future in this field.please reply on my id. [email protected]

thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Which telecom companies offer jobs to Telecom Engineers? What do I have to do for the job in Telecom field? Is there any chanCe of getting a job in a good telecom company?
  2. Telecom companies which offer good salary and procedure of appointment?
  3. Which job is better among Telecom and Airport Ground Staff for a B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  4. Scope for girls in Telecom sector after getting trained? Institutes providing guaranteed job?
  5. Telecom companies offering Telecom Engineer recruitment to B.Tech(E&TC) last semester candidate? Job profile of Telecom Engineer?
  6. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  7. Is it beneficial to work as a Telecom Engineer on Off-Role? Can I get in an On-Role after 1 year of experience?
  8. Job in private Telecom sector for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  9. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  10. Job in telecom industry after passing computer science and engineering?
  11. How to take admission in b.com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in PU Chandigarh? -- [New]
  12. Job opportunities in Telecom Companies after BCA with PG Diploma in Telecom Management? List of companies offering such job?
  13. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  14. Is there any chance to do Telecom Management after completing ECE?
  15. Best job in the telecom field for a female? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which stream of B.Tech is job oriented?
  17. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  18. How can I get Job in Telecom sector being a student from BE in Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
19th July 2012, 12:42 AM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: How may I get a job in telecom sector(In Chandigarh)? I have done B.Tech with IT stream

Respected student,

i have give details as per your question as follows:

it's really wonderful sector your stream

various famous telecommunication companies:

BSNL

MTNL
VODAFONE
TATA DOCOMO
VSNL
AIRTEL
NOKIA

Eligibility:

12th marksheet with physics, chemistry ,maths as main subjects

various telecom jobs with eligibility are :

Delhi metro rail corporation ltd

eligibility :BE/Btec

Sashatra seema bal

eligibility: 10th,12th, diploma

Telecom regulatory authority of india

you can also go for JTO entrance exam
age limit 19 to 29 yrs

selection process

1) written
2) interviewhttp://www. maharashtra.bsnl.co.in/jto srd 2011.pdf

work hard and live your dreams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?