23rd May 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for a job in WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 96% in B.Tech CSE?

My 10th % is 70 intermediate is 96 btech cse is 70 am i eligible for job in wipro

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 56% in 10th, 60% in 12th?
  2. How to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 85% in 10th and 57% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible for IT companies? I have scored 68% in 10th, 7.5 CGPA in B.E CSE
  4. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if secured 7.39 CGPA in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 72% in 10th?
  5. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 52.16% in 10th?
  8. Does Accenture considers 10th percentage for job recruitment to B.Tech(CSE) fresher?
  9. Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?
  10. What is the eligibility to get a job in WIPRO after scoring 60% in 10th?
  11. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  13. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  14. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 49.5% in 12th? -- [New]
  15. Am i eligible to get a job at TCS after scoring 64% in B.Tech, 58% in 12th and 77% in 10th
  16. For which companies am I eligible after scoring 76.27 in B.Tech upto 6th semester?
  17. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 78% in 10th, 68% in 12th?
  18. List of IT sector companies where I can apply for a job? I have 74% marks in 10th and 73% marks in 12th. I have 57% marks in my B.Tech and 70% in M.Tech with CSE stream
24th May 2012, 09:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job in WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 96% in B.Tech CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My 10th % is 70 intermediate is 96 btech cse is 70 am i eligible for job in wipro

You have completed B-TECH in CSE so you are applicable for Wipro Technology.Because your academic marks is above 50% through out career.

Those candidate have 50% through out career are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH degree marks needed is 60%.Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

Process of Wipro recruitment are-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Interview+Personal Interview

### You can prepare well to C , DS and DBMS subject.

### You must have brief idea about your final year project.

If you have already completed B-TECH degree then you can apply for wipro through below given link http://www.careers.wipro.com

Here you can upload your latest resume.

For more details about wipro you can visit to http://www.wipro.com/

24th May 2012, 10:12 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for a job in WIPRO after scoring 70% in 10th and 96% in B.Tech CSE?

Hi,

yes you are eligible for wipro software job.

The candidate must have to need the above 50% marks.

The b.tech candidates need the above 60% of marks.

The backlog candidates are not eligible for this exam.

The distance of the education only one year of this exam.

Selection process:

written test

technical interview

personal interview

for more details visit the website

http://career.wipro.in

All the best.
24th May 2012, 06:48 PM
karu_12

yes . pls learn some mainframe skillset and then go to wipro by ref. pls contact me [email protected] if needs help. pls let me knwo ur contact number also. I will guide you
28th May 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

As i am btech cse graduate with 72% passed in 2012,intermediate with 88.5%, ssc with 78% for which type of government and central jobs am i eligible
17th July 2012, 10:15 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

Hello,

Well yes you are eligible for job in Wipro.so you got 70% in SSC and 96% in B.tech CSE.you got best percentage in SSC and B.tech CSE.

*The Candidate should have above 50% marks

*The B.Tech Candidates should have above 60% of marks

*The Backlog Candidates are not Eligible for this exam in wipro

Selection Process:

*Written Test

*Technical Interview

*Personal Interview

so you have best percentage in all studies and be prepare well for all these selection process tests.

all the best....
18th July 2012, 01:12 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Of course you can apply for the WIPRO recruitment exam.

The main eligibility Criteria to give this exam is you have to secure 60 percent of marks throughout and you have to get this marks in the first attempt itself.

Failing to meet the eligibility criteria means you are not eligible and improvement marks will not be considered.

You should be well versed in C++, oracle, java or other programming languages. This will give you an edge over others. Good communication skills is another criteria.

Selection process generally includes written exam followed by technical interview and personal interview.

The technical interview session is generally tricky and you may have to face some tricky questions so i would suggest you to read the blogs of experienced people who have been through this. A general idea can also be taken from some of the pdfs available online containing technical questions.

Lastly, apart from academic performance what counts is how you conduct yourself. Be steady and approach things in a confident manner. Do not try to fool them. If you don't know an answer admit it. They will respect your honesty.

All the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf wipro 1.pdf(79.6 KB, 76 views)
File Type: pdf wipro 3.pdf(83.7 KB, 64 views)
18th July 2012, 04:16 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hello Friend.........

you are eligible for doing job in Wipro Company

the candidate have 60% marks in B.tech degree is enough for job in Wipro

but you can pass the some eligible tests conducted by Wipro Company

i.e.

Written Test

Technical Test

Skill Test.

Interview Test....etc.......

all the best friend............

Regards..........
Tash
19th July 2012, 12:52 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have decent marks in your 10th and in graduation
So If you are interested in WIPRO,
Then I must tell you that you are eligible for WIPRO
here are the details criteria for WIPRO

WIPRO CRITERIA DETAILS :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 55% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

I think you have all these criteria

All the best.............
19th July 2012, 12:55 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You have decent marks in your 10th and in graduation
So If you are interested in WIPRO,
Then I must tell you that you are eligible for WIPRO
here are the details criteria for WIPRO

WIPRO CRITERIA DETAILS :

1.ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
The candidate must score minimum 55% marks throughout academic career.

2.STUDY GAP :
Maximum 2 years of study gap is allowed here.

3.BACKLOG CRITERIA :
No pending backlogs are allowed here.

I think you have all these criteria

All the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?