26th September 2011, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?

I found a comment of a person named Pappu Kumar Singh about BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY,AJMER in the internet.He was saying that Bhagwant University is running it's courses in a another college named Ajmer Institute Of Technology(AIT).It doesnot have it' own building.Further he added though it is approved by UGC it does not fulfil the minimum standard of UGC.According to him the institution doesnot have well equipped laboratory and workshops. He called Bhagwant University a fake UniversityHow far he is true? Please help me

10th November 2018, 09:22 AM
give_help

Default Re: How may I get legit information about approval and existence of Bhagwant university(Ajmer)?

UGC has approved BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY of Ajmer.Even in the latest lists of fake universities by UGC the name of BHAGWANT UNIVERSITY is not there.
It is registered with University Grants Commission under Section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956.

The courses offered by the University are approved by Bar Council of India (BCI), National Council of Teacher's Education (NCTE), Pharmacy Council of India and it also follows the standards of All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) for its technical programs.
So it can be seen that it is not a fake university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?