31st August 2011, 01:02 PM
bhupendra mehta

How may i get the list of selected candidates in Airforce group Y exam which was held in New Delhi?

sir my name is bhupendra mehta s/o Mr suresh mehta sir is my name is in the seleced list for the recruitment in group y for new delhi in airforce or not

12th December 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may i get the list of selected candidates in Airforce group Y exam which was held in New Delhi?

sir my name is raju kumar i have succesfully completed the railly vaccancy exam held in ranchi at morabadi field i secured ar green card but still i am waiting for my selection please give me the information about this for your this kindness i will always grateful to you thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?