14th October 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the tests to be held for Airforce?

hello sir/mam
i have got 63% marks in 12 class with pcm from (m.p.)board can i give the exam of airforce.
what are the tests to be held for airforce $ my age is 20. so please give the answer of my question on my email id i.e. [email protected]

15th October 2012, 09:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the tests to be held for Airforce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam
i have got 63% marks in 12 class with pcm from (m.p.)board can i give the exam of airforce.
what are the tests to be held for airforce $ my age is 20. so please give the answer of my question on my email id i.e. [email protected]

You have completed your 12th standard from MP board with 63% and your 12th standard subject are PCM .

With the help of this criteria you are applicable for Indian Air Force exam through NDA Exam.

Your age now 20 years old so the age criteria for NDA is over , the maximum age criteria is 19 years old.

I will cleared your doubt , i will discussed the criteria of NDA exam in given below.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

So if you are interested in the field of Indian Airforce , you should first complete your graduation degree.After the completion of graduation degree you can apply in CDS ,AFCAT Exam.

15th October 2012, 09:52 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force after 12th one has to apply, appear and crack NDA(National Defence Academy) conducted twice every year by UPSC.

To be eligible for Indian Air Force of NDA, one must be an Unmarried Indian Male candidate having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects of studies from a recognised University within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

One can also join Indian Air Force through appearing entrance exam of CDS and AFCAT after Graduation with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
15th October 2012, 11:24 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

If you are interested in AirForce

you can appear for NDA Examination

About NDA Examination

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have 3 wings

1. Indian Air Force

2. Indian Navy

3. Indian Army

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Examination is

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM subjects from any recognized institutions

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years only no relaxation for this exam

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for this examination

If you are satisfy all above eligibilities you can eligible for NDA Examination

all the best......

Regards......
Tash
15th October 2012, 03:49 PM
sumitjha14u
Senior Member+

HELLO DEAR

By cracking NDA Exam, the candidates can join any of the following services,
-Army wing
-Navy wing
-Air Force wing.

This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year.

For this academic year, the last date to apply for NDA I Exam was over.

NDA I Exam was already completed on 15-04-2012.

Here are the important dates for upcoming NDA II Exam of this academic year.

Date of commencement of notification : 05-05-2012
Last date for the submission of application forms : 04-06-2012
Date of NDA II Exam : 19-08-2012.

You should have complete 12th class or pursuing final year of 12th class in order to apply for this exam.

You should be with the age group of 16 1/2 years to 19 years to be eligible for this exam.

You can get the application forms for this exam in the designated post offices all over India.

Have good preparation for this exam and crack it.

For updated information on this exam, I suggest you to visit the following website
http://upsc.gov.in/
15th October 2012, 04:13 PM
bhaskar51

Quote:
hello sir/mam
You have completed your 12th standard from MP board with 63% and your 12th standard subject are PCM .

With the help of this criteria you are applicable for Indian Air Force exam through NDA Exam.

Your age now 20 years old so the age criteria for NDA is over , the maximum age criteria is 19 years old.

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam.This exam is conduct twice time in a year.

The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university Or equivalent qualification are applicable for NDA exam.

Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

So if you are interested in the field of Indian Airforce , you should first complete your graduation degree.After the completion of graduation degree you can apply in CDS ,AFCAT Exam.
15th October 2012, 05:47 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

To get an entry into air force, youi have to appear in the AFCAT – Air Force Common Admission Test.The test is conducted twice a year in February and September

Eligibility for the AFCAT entrance exam is as under-

1. You should be passed the bachelor degree with atleast 60% marks from any discipline from any recognized university.

2. Your age must be between the 19 to 28 years.

3. You must be an Indian citizen.

Selection procedure:

AFCAT entrance exam 2 hour duration exam and syllabus:
verbal ability
numerical ability
reasoning
general awareness
aptitude etc..

After Qualify the AFCAT entrance exam called for the further entrance exam AFSBs at dehradhun, mysore, varanasi etc

For more details visit to-
http://careerairforce.nic.in/
15th October 2012, 07:11 PM
radha 2
Senior Member+

Eligibility to join Airforce-
A candidate must be a citizen of India
12th pass candidate eligible for airforce.
Candidate should be unmarried male candidate.

Physical Standards :

Candidates must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination

A candidate who has resigned or withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any of the training academics of Armed Forces is not eligible to apply.
15th October 2012, 08:22 PM

hello,

you are applicable for Indian Air Force exam.
You have to crack NDA exam for this.

[CENTER]U should full fill the below conditions:
  1. The candidate must have a complete the 12th from a recognized university.
  2. Candidates who are appearing in the 12th examination can also apply for the examination.
  3. The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply.
  4. You must have Citizenship of India.
[/CENTER
]

you are interested in the field of Indian Airforce ,so you must complete your graduation degree.After the completion of graduation degree you can apply in CDS ,AFCAT Exam to join airforce.
15th October 2012, 08:34 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which are the tests to be held for Airforce?

Quote:
hello sir/mam

If you are aspiring to join Indian Air Force then you should have to apply for one of the following Entrance exam....
  1. NDA
  2. AFCAT
  3. CDS

Eligibility For NDA:

• Candidate must have completed their 12th science with atleast 60% from recognise board.
  • Only Unmarried Male can Apply for NDA.
  • Age should be Between 16.5 to 19 years.
  • Citizen of India.

Eligibility for AFCAT:
  • A candidate must have completed their Graduation degree in their Engineering Stream from recognized Universities....
  • Age should be between 21 to 30 years, There is relaxation available for Reserved category.....

Eligibility for CDS:

A candidate should have completed their graduation with atleast 50% from Recognized Universities

Age Limit:

• For Indian Military Academy : 19-24 Years
  • For Air Force Academy : 19-23 Years
  • For Naval Academy : 19-22 Years
  • For Officers’ Training Academy :19-25 Years.

All the best

With Regards......
Dharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?