23rd July 2010, 04:18 AM
Prasanth r

Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?

Hi,
Is there any recent recruitment conducted by The Indian Airforce this year. If so please guide about categories ,the selection process and how to apply.

Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF???

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?
  2. Any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Air Force this year? What is the selection process and how to apply for it?
  3. How to Apply To Indian Airforce Flying Branch -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Com from IGNOU in collaboration with ICAI is valid for UPSC IAS exam? -- [New]
  5. Procedure for selection in Indian Air Force? How can I apply for it?
  6. Procedure to join Group Y Non Technical Trade IAF recruitment? What is the date of application?
  7. Date of availability of application forms in Bangalore GPO?
  8. When will I get IAF (SSC) call letter? On what basis IAF makes selections?
  9. Can Diploma holders join Indian Airforce? Which posts are there in IAF for which Diploma holders can apply?
  10. When Indian Air Force Airmen rally is going to be conducted in Bihar?
  11. When is the CDSE Airforce Exam conducted? How to apply for it? What is the application process?
  12. Steps to get into Air Force? I have completed B.E in Civil Engineering
  13. When are the forms available for Indian Air Force?
  14. How should I become an IPS officer?
  15. Procedure of selection in TSSPDCL Assistant Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get job in postal department?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  18. Where is the NDA entrance exam centre in Kochi?
7th June 2011, 04:38 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?

Indian air force recruit every year in different post of Indian air force. for joining in air force they publish notification for different post. according to the notification you have to apply for the post if you fulfill the eligibility criterion of that post.

you may also appear in AFCAT examination conducted by Indian air force every year.

visit Indian Air force official recruitment website http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html from here you will be able to know details about AFCAT examination and also you will be able to check your eligibility for various post. just select you educational qualification in the website it will be forwarded to various post details for which you are eligible.

best of luck.
7th June 2011, 05:10 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Is there any recent recruitment conducted by Indian Airforce this year? What is the selection process and how should I apply for it? Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasanth r View Post
Hi,
Is there any recent recruitment conducted by The Indian Airforce this year. If so please guide about categories ,the selection process and how to apply.

Is the GPO in every city providing all the application forms for IAF???

Thanks
Recruitment of Airforce is done regularly.
The various point of enteries are After
12th- through NDA
Graduate-through CDSE, NCC C certificate holders, in Flying. Ground & Technical Branch via Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Engineering-Technical Branch via University Enterance Scheme
Post-graduate-Ground & Technical Branch
7th June 2011, 06:19 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi
indian air force selection process has in various stages:--

1) WRITTEN TEST
2) TESTING OFFICER LIKE QUALITES
3) CONDUCTING OF MEDICAL EXAMINITION
4) LAST PREPARING ALL INDIA MERIT LIST

3 PARTS ARE THERE
1)FLYING BRANCH
2) TECHNICAL BRANCH
3) GROUND DUTY BRANCH

FURTHER INFORMATION YOU SEE FROM WEBSITE

http://careerairforce.nic.in/career_...r_selproc.html
7th June 2011, 09:49 PM
Amit jaiswal02
Member+

hi
Indian air force recruit every year in different post of Indian air force. for joining in air force they publish notification for different post. according to the notification you have to apply for the post if you fulfill the eligibility criterion of that post.

you may also appear in AFCAT examination conducted by Indian air force every year.

visit Indian Air force official recruitment website http://careerairforce.nic.in/home.html from here you will be able to know details about AFCAT examination and also you will be able to check your eligibility for various post. just select you educational qualification in the website it will be forwarded to various post details for which you are eligible.
this job is very interesting and respectful.

good luck.
1st November 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

how to apply LDC job in indianairforce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?